A Naughty Christmas

Trigger Warning ⚠️⚠️ this contains sexual content 18+ 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️

Jake and MC had been living together for a couple weeks now since everything had claimed down and Jake was a free man. It was coming up to Christmas MC had bought Jake some gifts. She had one in particular that she wanted to give him early; he had been working no stop.

MC placed the gifts under the tree and took the last box upstairs to the bedroom, MC lit some candles, put on some music then went to change. She had bought a red lace nightie. It had a lace pattern all around and was completely see-through. MC also had a Christmas hat that said naughty on the front.

MC had everything ready; she waited on the bed for Jake to come home, not long after Jake had arrived home to a trail of roses leading up to the bedroom. Jake opened up the bedroom door and saw MC lay on the bed. He dropped his bag and went over to MC.

Their lips crashed down onto each other Jake's hands ran all over MCs body, on hand was squeezing MCs breast after squeezing her breast a few times Jake played with her nipples. MC let out a moan, her hands running through Jake's hair.

MC started to undo Jake's shirt exposing his smooth muscular chest, her tongue ran up and down his chest licking his nipples as she went up and down.

Jake pushed MC down onto the bed she slightly opened her legs letting Jake in, he played with her clit causing MC to moan in pleasure. Jake then slid two fingers into MCs already wet pussy. MCs moans got louder and louder she could feel her climax approaching Jake whispered on MCs ear 'cum for me baby' as the words left Jake's lips MC cummed all over Jake's fingers.

Before MC could catch her breath Jake's fingers were moving in and down of her at a fast pace. MC could feel her second orgasam approaching; she could no longer control herself and cum all over Jake's fingers again and again.

MC grabbed hold of Jake wrapping her legs around his waist she quickly unzipped his jeans taking them off along with his boxers. She pushed him down onto the bed. Jake was rock hard he had never felt more turned on MC put her mouth around his cock and started to suck. As she moved up and down MC started to play with Jake's balls he let out a loud moan.

Jake grabbed hold of MCs head and moved her head up and down faster and faster. Jake couldn't control himself anymore and cummed in MC's mouth but this wasn't enough he was still so turned on. MC needed to feel Jake inside her and she wanted him to take her.

Jake pushed his hard cock deep into MC moving in and out. First the movements were slow then they started to get faster. MC totally lost it and cummed all around Jake's cock beads of sweat running down their bodies. Jake could feel his climax approaching. With a few final pushes they both let out a loud scream as they both cum at the same time.

After they had finished Jake pulled himself out of MC and lay back on the bed next to her both trying to catch their breath. The only words they could let out before falling asleep was I love you.