Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain

Start from the beginning

Charlie: "(Y/N)..." She said to herself.

When Charlie was looking at the picture and she was smile and she want to seeing (Y/N) again and then she heard the door was knocking and make her turn to look and she just heard the door was knocking. Then she told her mom to come in and make her mom was come inside and opened the door and she was got inside and she told Charlie about there is two detective cops who were here for Charlie and the other friends that they both want to interrogate and investigate about what happened in the FNAF's Pizza restaurant.

Charlie was turn her head to look outside there is two cop vehicle cars are outside there by themselves and then she seeing this and this make her was gonna have a words with these two cops right away. When Charlie was going down there by herself and then she just gonna have a words with the two cops right away and she was going down there by herself.

Detective 1: "Alright, miss Emily....we'll have a words with you about (Y/N) (L/N) Afton. It seems you two are known each others for long ago?" He asked him.

Charlie: "Yeah we both are."

Detective 2: "So tell us about him...what was he looks like?" He asked her.

Charlie: "He was sweet...and good guy also he was kind who care the other people around and also me too...I was interesting about him because I think he was my childhood friend." She said.

Detective 1: "So, you fallen loving with him?" He asked her.

Charlie: "Yes, I was fallen love with him because he was cute and handsome also he was totally worries anything around with him and he care about me like I...was been depressed and any stress with nightmares." She said to him.

Detective 2: "I see...so you know he was a murderer....he is the son of William Afton and this sick psycho who kill 4 children and the other children too." He said to Charie.

Charlie: "He wasn't a murderer but....you don't know about him! He was afraid of something was taken over at him...and something inside at him when he change into a....monster." She said to the two cops and make them both surprise and then Charlie's mom also the others are surprise to heard that and Jessica was look at Charlie and she think Charlie goes crazy right now but she was look down by herself and thinking about it.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking by himself and he was in somewhere but snowing is killing him and he just start to walking to somewhere else by himself and make him begin to heading out to somewhere and he was chilling little bit. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look around and make him saw the long road with snows are fallen down and make (Y/N) smile little bit.

(Y/N): "...." He was begin to walking right away and then he was walking and turn his head to look up and saw the mountain is right there with fogs and also it is almost bright light.

" He was begin to walking right away and then he was walking and turn his head to look up and saw the mountain is right there with fogs and also it is almost bright light

(Y/N): "Blackwood mountain....I never heard of it." He said to himself.

...

...

...

...

...

Charlie/The Beauty

Charlie/The Beauty.

X

(Y/N)/The Beast.

...

To Be Continued.