Part 4 Of 4: Control

I was on a boat in the middle of the ocean watching a tutorial on tv on how to make a pizza on a boat . There was a voice of a man through the TV, but I couldn't see him. All of a sudden a small wave breaks on the side of my boat and splashed me, as soon as it happened to me, it also happened to the man on the TV, because he said so. I thought it was very strange, but then the voices wasn't coming from the TV anymore, but in my head. And it was my voice, but I had no control over it. It started to mock and bully me, and even started to sing a song that was berating me. I soon realised that I knew the words he was going to sing before he sang them. Then I could change the words he was singing. And now I was singing and I was singing the words "this is my voice, I am in control" and then I accented from the boat

Interpretation :

The dream you described could reflect various aspects of your subconscious mind. Being on a boat in the middle of the ocean symbolizes a sense of journey or exploration in your life. Watching a tutorial on how to make a pizza on a boat suggests that you are seeking ways to find enjoyment or pleasure in challenging or unexpected situations. The voice on the TV represents external influences or messages that you are receiving, while not being able to see the man could imply a lack of clarity or understanding regarding these influences. The small wave breaking on the side of the boat signifies a disruption or change that affects both you and the man on the TV, indicating a shared experience or connection. When the voices transition from the TV to your head and become your own voice, it suggests that the external influences have turned internal, and your subconscious mind is now speaking to you. The mocking and bullying could indicate self-doubt or negative self-talk that you may be experiencing in waking life. The ability to know and change the words being sung demonstrates a growing awareness and control over your own thoughts and emotions. The phrase "this is my voice, I am in control" conveys a desire to assert your independence and take charge of your own inner dialogue. Accidentally accenting from the boat could symbolize a desire to distance yourself from the negativity or self-criticism and move towards a more positive mindset or a sense of personal empowerment. Overall, this dream suggests that you are navigating through a process of self-discovery, trying to find joy in challenging situations, and working towards gaining control over your own thoughts and emotions. It may indicate a need to be kinder to yourself and develop a stronger sense of self-confidence.

After that nightI was scared that I would start hearing voices. Or that something wanted to take control. I immediately forgave my dad and step fathers for every thing so that I could have peace of mind. And it worked, but I was filled with this overwhelming feeling of sorrow. I guess that if anger goes away then the pain takes its place. We always decide to be angry so that we don't have to feel sad.