Part 3 Of 4: Fear

I was in a dark void. Infront of me in the distance I saw a door with golden light shining through the entrance. In front of the door was the silhouette of a man. He was dark and I couldn't distinguish any features of who he was, but I knew he was staring at me. And I felt scared. I knew I was dreaming and tried to change to another dream, but it was hopeless. The man leaned against the door as if waiting for me to do something. So I convinced my self that he should be scared of me and that I am the real danger in this void. I charged at him, repeating the words in my head until a screamed it outloud. Then the man just disappeared and I was alone. Still scares, but I felt scared of myself.

Interpretation:

In this dream, the dark void represents a sense of uncertainty or unknown aspects in your life. The door with golden light symbolizes opportunities or possibilities that lie ahead. The silhouette of the man represents a mysterious figure or influence in your life. Feeling scared in the presence of this figure suggests that you may be feeling intimidated or overwhelmed by something or someone in your waking life. Your attempts to change the dream indicate your desire to escape or avoid this situation. However, feeling powerless or unable to control the dream reflects a feeling of helplessness or lack of control in your waking life. When you convince yourself that you should be the one who is feared, it may suggest a desire to regain control or assert yourself in the face of challenges. Charging at the man signifies confronting your fears or taking a proactive approach. The disappearance of the man could symbolize overcoming or resolving the source of your fear. Ultimately, feeling scared of yourself at the end of the dream suggests a deep introspection or self-reflection. It may indicate that you recognize the potential for negative or harmful actions within yourself. Consider reflecting on what aspects of yourself you are afraid of or how to navigate situations that make you feel scared. Overall, this dream could be a reflection of your subconscious processing feelings of fear, insecurity, and the need for empowerment in your waking life. It may serve as a reminder to confront challenges and fears rather than trying to escape from them.