Home Invasion

I was in my flat with one of my ex-girlfriends. She was staying the night as she was in bed with me and we were planning to sleep. I heard a massive boom outside and went to check it out. As I opened the door I saw a field engulfed in massive flames while planes were flying and dropping bombs everywhere. Out of the flames came three men with white face and body paint wielding pangas. They were coming straight for me. I knew I had a weapon in my drawer, but I needed to make sure I had enough time to get it. So I rushed in and closed the door. My ex was still in my bed protecting her chest with a blanket. She asked what's going on, but before I could answer the door I was covering got kicked open. I landed on my back and behind me was the drawer with the weapon inside it. One of the guys tried to grab me, but I kicked him away and immediately went for my weapon. That's all I can remember sadly

Dream interpretation

The dream you described may symbolize feelings of vulnerability, danger, and a need for protection. The presence of your ex-girlfriend in the dream could represent unresolved emotions or unresolved issues from the past. The fact that she is staying in your flat and in bed with you suggests a sense of familiarity and intimacy. The boom and the flames outside could symbolize chaos and unpredictability in your waking life. This could be a representation of external challenges or conflicts that you feel overwhelmed by. The three men with white face and body paint wielding pangas could represent a perceived threat or aggression from external forces. The fact that they are coming straight for you suggests that you feel personally targeted or attacked. Your instinct to retrieve a weapon from your drawer indicates a desire to defend yourself or take control of the situation. This could symbolize a need for empowerment or a wish to assert yourself in your waking life. The intrusion of the men into your flat and the resulting physical confrontation may mirror a feeling of being invaded or attacked in your waking life. Your ability to defend yourself and kick one of the men away could demonstrate a strength and resilience within you. Overall, this dream may indicate feelings of vulnerability and the need to protect yourself or assert control in the face of external challenges or conflicts. It could be helpful to reflect on any current situations in your life where you might be feeling threatened or overwhelmed, and consider ways to address or resolve those feelings.