C.16 (part three)

Start from the beginning

"Woah! Aye, time out." August ran over to her

"When you get a gun. We not shooting no damn body." He took the gun

"You put your hands on my son?" She punched me repeatidly

"August!!" I screamed

"Don't call for him hoe. Explain this." She riped my robe open exposing the stomach I had over top of mine.

"It's not what it looks like." I explained

Kayla punched me again. "Bitch it sure looks like you faked your pregnancy and trying to trap my babies daddy."

I spit the blood out of my mouth and took off the fake pregnant belly.

"See... I still have my stomach, I just wore that so people could tell I was pregnant.. It's smaller than hers and i'm due before her."

Kayla jumped on me and began choking me. I threw her off of me and kicked her in her stomach. "Ahhh." She yelled

August picked me up and threw me. He bent down to her and started talking to her. "No! Get the fuck out of my face. I'm going to kill that bitch." She said before the door opened and in came her friend and her husband.

"Both of y'all stop... Camille is you pregnant or not?"

"I am baby."

"Then come on. We takin you to tha hospital ta see."

"No.. Baby, you can't make me go to the hospital! These stupid ass bitches are fucking dumb."

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

I walked over to that hoe and hit her in her neck with my gun which knocked her out.

"Why'd you do that?!" August said

"Nigga get out my face." I held up my hand. "I was in the middle of getting dick when Kayla called me because this hoe. Now you said you was taking to the hospital, now let's make it fucking happen." I raised my gun

"I need to go too." Kayla held her stomach

"Baby, get Kayla.. August get your hoe. Let's ride out." I said and hopped in our car. Daveontae sat Kayla in the back beside August whom had Camille in his lap.

When we got there I had had the doctors rush Kayla back and I waited until they came out and told us what was going on.

"Camille Sanders?" The doctors came out. August looked like he was thinking... "Oh, here." He stood and followed the nurse.

Nigga didn't even know her last name. Smh.

10 minutes later....

"Kayla Phillips?"

I got up and followed the doctor into the hall.

"Okay, so what exactly happened?"
He asked me

"Her childrens fathers girlfriend kicked her in her stomach."

"Why?"

"Because... Kayla confronted the girl about faking her pregnancy, so now can you tell me what's going on with my sister?" I asked

"Well before we gave her meds to help her sleep she told us that she felt sharp pains run through from her stomach to her back, she stressed to us that her head had began to hurt and she felt dizzy. When she said she needed to use the restroom, she used it but when she came back out she said that she was bleeding alittle from her vagina... We did an Ultra sound and the babies seem fine. We just have to put her on a certain type of pain medicine since she is paining often."

"It won't affect the babies will it?"

"We won't know until later on in her pregnancy. Everyones body is different, so we have to give her time to see if hers will adjust."

"Alright.. Well can me and my husband see her?"

"Yes. Just ask for her room when you're ready."

I walked back in the waiting room too see August standing infront of Daveontae.

"Excuse me.. Come on baby, we going to see Kayla."

"How she doin'?" August asked

"In pain, and sleep." I said and reached for Daveontae's hand

"Ima go see ha' too."

"Are you family?" I snapped

"Nah, but you not neither so go on with that sista bullshit."

"Aye, don't talk to my wife like that." Daveontae stood up

"Aight... But look I deserve to go back there. It involves my kids."

"Whatever... Come on y'all." I told them as we walkes back there.

"Is the bitch pregnant?" I broke the silence.

"Nah." He said looking embarrassed." I shook my head.

I knew something was off about that bitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate this chapter it's lame as'f. I didn't have time to make it how I really wanted it or review it, but ....

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE