"TO BE MINE"

I want to be the first thing you remember when you see a book.

I want to be the first thing you remember when someone asks you, did someone love you?

I want to be the first thing you remember when you think about, when you leave here, this place.

I want you to be the main character of my story.

I want you to be the villain of my deepest desires.

I want you to be the poem I write for us.

I want you to be the love letters that hold my feelings for you in my heart because I'm so introverted.

I want to be the first one you remember when u need a hand to hold someone.

Not like Romeo and Juliet or Jack and Rose, but I want our story to be like Altair and Vega.

Have I ever fought battles? No, but for you, Yeah everyday I do, just so I could win you for one last time.

I love you so so much that it is making me not to take away your happiness that you are already getting from the one you love..

The tears I cry for you, the smile that rushes to my face when I see you.

My deepest urge to meet you when you are far.

The hardest part is me; holding myself from holding your hand, touching you, embracing you, kissing you.

I want to be your first hello and the last goodbye.

Finally, I want you to be mine, but I know I am always late.

I know I lost you in this space and time, but I know I will go look for you in every space and time and find you and fight the battle I lost here just to make you mine.

Let's meet again.

At the right time, right moment,right space and time.

Where you are mine and I am yours till the last of us.

©️_ELVI JOHN _ (E.J)