Its you again

Monday 6:15 am
I wake up to my alarm clock screaming at me. I get up and start to get ready for school. I grab a coffee and pick out my outfit.

I grab my backpack and get a text from my boyfriend saying that he's here to pick me up

I grab my backpack and get a text from my boyfriend saying that he's here to pick me up. I say bye to my mom and walk out the door and got in the car. The whole car ride was weird and quiet. Once we get to the school I get out the car and Landon grabs my hand, holding it as we walked in the school. This was so fake. But when we got in the school there was a crowd of students standing in a circle. What's going on. Me and Landon walk through the crowd still holding hands then I finally see what they were looking at it's was the boys next door. Everybody went quiet when they saw me and Landon holding hands in the circle they created then they finally saw me and smirk even more.
Oh! hübsches Mädchen there you are, you wanna give us a tour of the school?- says Tom looking at me up and down
Who are they- Landon asks me griping my hand tighter
I- their just my neighbors- I say stuffer from the pain in my hand
He looked at me a little mad but I just look up at him with pleading eyes so he could stop holding my hand so tight.
So who are you big guy?- Tom says grinning still looking at me
I wince as he grips my hand tighter annoyed at Tom's comment
Her boyfriend big guy- Landon says back looking rudely at him
Finally some teachers come breaking up the circle but Landon just grabbed my waist pulling me in front of him pulling me closer to him in a jealous way but Tom just laughs a little with Bill.
Let's go Bill we are gonna be late for French- he says smirking at me
Once they left Landon walked in front of me and gave me a hard kiss and whispered in my ear
You talk to them again I'll fuck you up- he says stern
I flinch at his words he then kisses me on the cheek and walks off. I stood there with tears in my eyes and I started to walk to class I finally got into French class and sat in my regular desk but somebody was sitting next to it, one of the boy's next door with the eyeliner.
Oh it's you again- Bill
I just look at my paper because if Landon's friends see me talking to them he'll get mad.
Come on talk to me- he says
Finally the bell ringed and it was time to go home. I quickly got up and walked out of the classroom going to my locker to get my stuff to go when I finished my locker door was slammed shut by Landon
Hey baby you didn't talk to them like I said right- he said get closer to me while my back was against the locker
No of course not- I said trying to sound confident
Good- he said coldly and grabbed my hand taking me to his car
The whole car was quiet and uncomfortable, he finally pulled up to my house and I saw the the twins were outside. Please don't say anything to me. I get out the car and watch as Landon's car starts to pull off. I speed walk to my door so the twins don't say anything. Tom whistles to me, looking me up and down.
Not gonna happen- I say annoyed walking into my house.
I ignore my mother's hello and run upstairs, I grabbed a bag and put on different shoes. I went back outside and started walking to the park that was 1 block away.

Once I was finally at the park I sat on a bench, sitting with my knees up to my chest, I grabbed a cigarette and lighted it. I blew out the smoke looking around to make sure there was no paparazzi or anything.
I suddenly heard footsteps coming from behind me. I throw my cigarette on the ground and step on it standing up quickly.
Woah chill out it's just me sexy neighbor- says Tom
Tom you made me waste my cigarettes- I say rolling my eyes.
He walked closer to me and kissed me on the cheek mumbling sorry.
I move my face quickly and look around to make sure I'm not being watched.
Why do you keep looking around Liebe? Huh, what's wrong- Tom says patting his lap smirking.
I just sit beside him and sigh, grabbing a new cigarette and I started smoking. I told him about how I was a famous model and singer.
Maybe you should sing for me Liebe- he says grabbing the cigarette out of my mouth and putting it in his mouth. I looked at him confused why he was so flirty when he knows I have boyfriend.
Number 1, no and number 2 why do you keep flirting with me when you know I have a boyfriend Tom- I say annoyed.
He paused for a second, taking a blow and looks at me.
Your boyfriend is a asshole, who doesn't treat you right- he says holding eye contact with me
I stare at him worried, I grabbed the cigarette out of his mouth and stomped on it.
I am happy Tom what are you talking about- I say annoyed looking the other way.
Go ahead and lie but I know a unhappy relationship when I see one- He says
I just sit there with my head on my knees watching the stars.
You don't know what your talking about- I say looking around
You know I'm well known too right- he says trying to get me to hold eye contact
Tokio Hotel- I say finally making eye contact
So you know- he says smiling a little
Yeah I use to listen to you guys when I was younger- I say giggling remembering listen to monshoon on repeat.
I laughs and reply's
What was your favorite song- he say smiling
I laugh and look up at the stars
Through the monshoon-I say singing gently and
laughing.
You have a pretty voice-he says laughing
I smile at him but the moment ends when I hear clicking and saw flashing of lights. Cameras. Paparazzi. I quickly look behind me and saw a bunch of cameras I groan and look at Tom.
We gotta go right now I say getting up
He nods and follows me while I go to the back way where they couldn't see so we can go home.

We finally get to our street and we are right in front of our homes. I start to walk up my driveway and Tom did the same.
Goodnight Lola- Tom says walking in his house
Night- I reply back doing the same
I walk into the house and hear my mom ranting about new events I have to do. It's all for money. I'm just a doll she plays with.
Maybe I don't hate Tom so much.