So "Perfect"

Saturday 5:34 am
I wake up to my mom running in my room telling me to get up and get ready for the day, i was already used to her doing this she's been doing it since I was 5 years old when I was doing pageants but every time I groan in my pillow and tell her to give me five more minutes. It was literally 5:34 am. But instead of giving me five more minutes, she came over to my bed and poured a small cup of cold water on my face.

I have never wanted to cuss my mom out so bad but to save some time I just threw a pillow at her and got up. I went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth after I was done. I started doing my skincare or whatever, I heard my phone ringing in my room so I went to go grab it. I had like 7 texts from Landon and 2 missed calls.
What is it now - I whispered to myself
I answered the phone annoyed and kinda scared he can be really toxic sometimes.

"What the hell is your problem"- Landon says stern
"I- what do you mean?"- I reply
"I mean that you didn't answer my text or calls and I needed you"- Landon says
"Well I- I'm sorry I was sleeping I just got up I promise"- I say biting my nails

"It's fine just be ready for me to pick you up because I'm getting you right now"- he says after he sighed
"Ok but I have a photo shoot today over 8am"- I reply back finally letting go of the breath I didn't know I was holding and giggling a little.
"Ok ok I'll MAYBE get you back on time"- he said chuckling
"Don't get me in trouble"- I laughed
"I'm getting in the car bye Lola"- he says
"Bye Landon"- I say back

Thank god he was in a good mood because if he wasn't I would feel and heard it when he's in a bad mood he would just cuss at me and call me names and I would just stay quiet and let it happen because I love him and my mom is forcing me into marrying him and having kids because his dad is rich and he's a football player. She thinks we are perfect for each other. She living through me, I don't even like cheerleading but she's making me do it. I hate pageants, always have but I did it for my mom to make her love me because when I told her I didn't want to be an actor she flipped out and didn't talk to me for 5 days straight.

I was 10 years old. I was a child and I didn't deserve that.
I'm scared of my own mother. I just have to be so perfect all the time. Now I get followed around by grown men with cameras taking pictures of the short dresses my mom puts me in with a toxic guy beside me just with me for the fame. My life is so "Perfect".

Just a little introduction for you guys
More coming soon...