"Did you like the knitted sweaters?" Caspia nodded her head. "Well, I still have them. I guess I can wear one...for you."

Caspia smiled as Hawk walked into his room. She sat down on the couch and Hawk emerged from his room in one of his old knitted sweaters. He sat down next to her and she could see the smile on his face. "You look good."

"I know." Hawk smirked as he ran a hand through his hair. He put on Star Wars and grabbed the blanket on the top of the couch and laid it across him and Caspia's legs. As the words started rolling across the screen, Caspia cuddled into Hawk's side and he put an arm around her shoulder. She looked up at him and he met her gaze. "You should wear your hair down a lot more."

"You don't like the mohawk?"

"I do, but I really like how fluffy your hair is." Caspia ruffled his hair and he let out a little laugh. "You're cute."

"No shit." Hawk laughed once more, but then saw Caspia's hands.

"Hey, what happened?" Hawk said as he put his hands on hers.

"I was clenching my fists really hard because I was mad and my palms started bleeding." Hawk rubbed circles on the back of her hand.

"Don't do that. You'll get hurt and I don't want to see you hurt." Caspia nodded and smile, but she couldn't promise that because it was a habit of hers.

════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════

Caspia and Hawk were making their way through the Star Wars saga and it had gotten dark outside. Hawk now had his back against the arm rest of the couch and Caspia was laying against his stomach. Hawk was playing with Caspia's hair while he kept watching, but she had fallen asleep with her arms wrapped around his waist.

"Hey, Cass-" When Hawk looked down at her, he noticed Caspia had fallen asleep. A small smile played on his lips as he kissed the top of her head.

"God, you're perfect." Hawk whispered as the front door suddenly opened and Hawk's parents came in.