Chapter 1|Baby Celebrity

(Vonnes POV)

"Vinnie what are my upcoming roles for this month?" I asked my assistant Vinnie as I sipped on a can of Coca Cola, I didn't want to stain my lips so they gave me a straw. She scrolled on her tablet.

"Oh! You have the upcoming role in "Demonic Attraction" you will be playing "Vonix" which is a sex demon." She announced. I shook my head.

"No I don't want that role" I told her. She sighed and kept scrolling.

"Ohhh, there's one role that you can take but I don't think you'll fit in.." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Well what is it?" I asked.

"It's the main role of the upcoming movie "Suzanne the Virgin" she said with a snicker after the word "virgin". I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well what's so funny about that? Why wouldn't I fit in?" I asked her. She instantly stopped snickering.

"Nothing, I'm gonna get your lunch that you doordashed." With that she dashed out of my dressing room. I sat there sulking in my feelings.

What's wrong with playing a virgin in a movie?

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I looked up and seen Michael poking his head in. My heart fluttered.

"Hi hun.." I said with a weak smile. He came in and closed the door.

"Hey baby! How's it going" He asked while walking up to me. I looked up at his pitch black aviators.

"What's wrong with me playing a virgin in a movie?" I bluntly asked him. He instantly raised his eyebrows as a sign of him being taken back by the question.

"Well...uh. Nothing should be wrong with playing any type of character in a movie" He said, dodging what he actually wanted to say.

"Well it is a problem when most of the roles that you're getting are SEX ones!" I said, getting upset. He slowly wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby look, calm down. Trying out the sex roles shouldn't be so bad, you are very attractive." He said, trying to make me feel better but it made me feel even worse.

"But that's a bad thing! I don't want to pop out into the world with a slutty appearance! That could lead me to bad things and I don't want that! Even Vinnie laughed at me and said that I wouldn't fit into the "Virgin" role" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well that's not nice" he said.

"At ALL!" Then Vinnie came into the door, almost tripping over and dropping my food. She quickly stood and fixed her hair.

"Sorry ma'am, but here's your food...oh hello Mr. Jackson" she said, suddenly switching her tone and posture to come off as seductive. I gave her an offended look and looked back at Michael. He softly smirked.

"Hello Ms. Vinnie" He said. I began to feel awkward as if I was the third wheel.

"I didn't see you come in? Would you like something to drink? Maybe I could bring it here for yo-"

"Maybe you can go do your job and make those phone calls like I asked you to" I snapped. She instantly became humbled.

"Y-yes ma'am." She said before she grabbed her tablet and scurried out of my dressing room. I began to nibble the side of my lip as a way of calming myself down. I looked up at Michael to see him giving me that "You're so jealous" smirk. I quickly looked away and crossed my arms.

"Stop looking at me" I told him.

"She seems very nice" he said. I cringed.

"Go marry her then" I said while walking past him to go to my closet but he grabbed my forearm and pulled me back to him.

"Is my baby jealous?" I grew angrier at that word.

"No I'm not" I said trying to hide the anger in my voice.

"Mmm, I think you are. You snapped just from her offering me a drink" He chuckled.

"Then go get one!" I snapped again. He sucked air in through his teeth while grinning.

"Ouu, baby that hurt.." He said in a low tone. I blushed.

"Shut the fuck up Michael" I said. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me" He flirted. I couldn't contain my laughter. I slapped his chest playfully.

"Michael stop being stupid!" He bit his lip and picked me up by my ass. I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"No Michael not here! People will hear us and talk about it!" I told him as he walked over to the couch and sat down whilst still holding me.

"So? People talk shit all the time. Let them hear how much you mean to me.." He said while kissing me on my neck. I grew wet and weak.

"Mhmm, maybe for 5 minutes- No! Michael can you wait until my break or something?" He didn't listen. He continued to feel on me and kiss down my neck and to my chest.

"You don't even want to wait til your break time for me to fuck you senselessly.." I was getting extremely turned on by his dirty talk. He gripped my hips and slowly grinded me on his hard bulge. I slowly rolled my eyes back while rubbing the back of his head.

"Michael...you know what that would do to me if someone caught us like this" I warned him, yet he still didn't listen.

"No one's gonna-" right before he finished his sentence Vinnie came busting in without noticed.

"Ma'am you have an interview shortl-oh dear! I'm sorry!" She stammered while trying to look away. I panicked and quickly got off of Michaels lap.

"Wait no! It's not what it looks like! VINNIE!" I yelled while trying to chase after her, but I ended up tripping over the coffee table. I groaned in pain.

"See what you did Michael" I scolded. He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I have a photoshoot to do I'll be back by the time you're done here baby" He said before getting up to help me to my feet.