145

Facing the strange-shaped vines in front of him, Wen Ye's face turned pale in an instant.

  Even the black panther, who was holding down the snow wolf and biting the opponent's ear, shrank and hid behind the snow wolf.

  No way, Wen Ye himself didn't know why he was most afraid of this kind of plant since he was a child.

  Every time he left the base to go on a mission, he would ask other people to deal with this plant when he encountered it.

  Moreover, it is rumored that the body of these vines has not been found, and it is not known how high its level is.

  "Are you afraid of this kind of plant?" Xu Shen looked at the pale face of the black-haired sentinel, feeling distressed in his heart.

  "Go behind me." Wen Ye cleared his throat and stood in front of the other party.

  As a sentinel, you must protect the guide when you encounter danger.

  It doesn't matter whether the guide in front of him is the target of his own robbery, or because he is the target of robbery, he should be protected.

  However, when Xu Shen saw the black-haired sentry standing in front of him, the scene in front of him gradually overlapped with the black-haired boy in his memory.

  It seems that even after so many years, the other party's habits have not changed at all.

  Even guides who don't know each other will still protect each other when they encounter danger.

  It's just that after so many years, I don't know if Wen Ye has experienced bonding fever or has been in contact with a guide.

  Thinking of this, there was a trace of coldness in Xu Shen's eyes.

  But thinking about what he learned when he went to the Black Blood Base, Wen Ye has never experienced combination fever, nor has he had contact with a guide.

  His mood calmed down a little.

  The vines protruding from the ground seemed to target only the black-haired sentinel.

  Wielding the rattan several times, he swept towards the sentinel, carrying some kind of green liquid that eroded the ground into tiny potholes.

  After seeing its owner being attacked, the black panther quickly jumped a few times and then clawed down at the tree vine, cutting a vine into several sections like peeling tofu.

  Another vine attacked the panther, but the flexibility of the feline was not covered, I saw it jumping up and down to avoid the fangs on the vine.

  A cold light flashed, and the black-haired sentinel cut off the vine with a sharp blade and fell to his feet.

  At this time, a vine quietly crawled out from the ground and stretched towards the ankle of the black-haired sentinel.

  However, all of these are presented in Xu Shen's already stretched spiritual realm.

  The snow wolf jumped over and stepped on the vine, and the naked eye could see that it was frozen from where it stepped.

  A cold light flashed in the wolf's eyes, and the whole vine shattered under his feet.

  After Wen Ye heard the noise, he also noticed the situation here, and he smiled at the other party and said, "Thank you." The handsome man responded with a smile, and then plunged his spiritual realm underground.

  He didn't find the body of these vines just now when he spread his spiritual realm ten miles in a radius, so it is very likely that the body of the other party is underground.