137

Wen Ye was almost confused by Bai Ce's question, he hesitated and said, "What's wrong?"

  Bai Ce walked in front of Wen Ye, and took a step back as if he couldn't bear the smell of the other party: " Why do you have Xu Shen's pheromone on you?"

  "Your question is quite new." Wen Ye snorted, thinking that the other party's question was very funny: "He is my lover, I must have his smell on me. "

  "Fortunately, the smell is not very strong." Bai Ce dropped the sentence angrily, now he can't stand the smell of other alpha pheromones.

  Except for the smell of red wine on Wen Ye, who matched him the most, the other alphas didn't want to get close at all.

  There is an exception to the taste of alpha, which is the cold front pheromone that marks him.

  Thinking of this, Bai Ce's mentality cracked again, and he didn't look very friendly at Wen Ye.

  "The pheromone smell of the cold front on your body is so strong." Wen Ye could feel the smell of pheromone become stronger after the other party approached.

  "Do you want to know why?" Bai Ce thought to himself that the guy in front of him really couldn't open any pot, and said coldly, "The reason for his strong pheromone smell on me is because of the lifetime mark." The black-haired young man

  stared His eyes widened, and he looked at the other party with surprise on his face: "You mean, you have been marked by Leng Feng for life?" "

  Yes." Bai Ce raised his eyebrows slightly at this thought, looked at Wen Ye and said, "You don't bite me yourself Forget it, why did you throw me to him?"

  "Actually, I mean let him bite you and make a temporary mark." Wen Ye also lacked confidence when he said this, his eyes flashed: "Where am I? I know that he will directly mark you for life."

  "Ha ha." Bai Ce sneered, looking at Wen Ye quietly, but his eyes were not very friendly.

  "Does that affect you?" Wen Ye asked curiously.

  He remembered that omega would have a great sense of dependence and belonging to the alpha that marked him, and would only have a feverish reaction to his own alpha.

  If Bai Ce is marked by the cold front, will Bai Ce become like other omega?

  When exposed to the pheromones deliberately released by the cold front, the body involuntarily enters the susceptible period directly.

  "You forgot that I said before that marking is useless to me." Bai Ce said indifferently, and then changed the topic: "Of course, if you marked me, it might be different." Modified, so even the lifetime mark is no different to him.

  But because Wen Ye is compatible with his pheromone, if the person who marked him is Wen Ye, then it is possible to appear in the state of an ordinary omega.

  "Forget it, I have a lover." Wen Ye snorted, but he didn't expect Bai Ce to still be joking with himself at this time.

  But if the lifetime mark has no effect on Bai Ce, he doesn't quite understand what the other party is upset about: "Then why do you still come to settle accounts with me?" The man pulled the stool beside Wen

  Ye, sat down and said, "I'm annoying It’s because you left me to Leng Feng.”

  “No way, you actually hate him so much?” Wen Ye suddenly felt that Leng Feng was a little pitiful, to be so disgusted.

  "I don't have any influence on the mark, but he will." Bai Ce paused for a while, feeling like he didn't know what it was like.

  Lifetime marks are two-way, not only omega will be affected, alpha will also have a greater desire for monopoly.