140

Wen Ye stared blankly at the fair but well-articulated palm placed in front of him.

  The palm, which should be pampered, has a thin callus, which was worn out on the battlefield.

  When he stretched out his hand to hold Xu Shen, he was suddenly pulled up and embraced by the other party.

  On the top floor of the white holy temple, two figures overlapped.

  Xu Shen felt the other party's warm body in his arms, and there was an impulse deep in his body that made him want to kiss him hard.

  But rationality made him dismiss this idea. According to the rules, he is not allowed to have intimate contact with the other party before being baptized.

  Not to mention that the priests of the temple and the high priest stood behind them.

  But a little bit of oil shouldn't be a problem.

  Xu Shen thought, and gently scraped the palm of the opponent's palm with his fingers, felt the young man's hand twitched back, and then chuckled: "Did you sleep well last night?" "

  Very good." , stretched out his hand to cover the opponent's cheek.

  Feeling the cool touch from his hands, Wen Ye frowned and said dissatisfiedly: "How long have you been standing outside?" "

  I've been waiting for you." Xu Shen knew what Wen Ye was worried about when he heard the other party's questioning : "Don't worry, I'm fine."

  "What if I catch a cold?" Wen Ye was a little unhappy.

  The man raised his eyebrows slightly, and then wrapped him in his mink fur cloak: "Do you think my body temperature seems to catch a cold?" After Wen Ye put his hands on the other's chest, his pupils shrank slightly: "Why do you put on your shirt?

  " No clothes?"

  "The highest baptism requires half-naked." The man continued with a hint of playfulness in his voice, "It seems that your scumbag instinct prevented you from hearing the most important thing." "That's not right." The young man seemed not

  to I can't believe that Wei Wei opened her eyes: "I remember Tang Mei said that our clothes are the same." "

  You heard it wrong." Xu Shen lied without changing his face, without any panic.

  "Did I hear wrong?" Wen Ye looked at the other party dissatisfied: "I tell you... um."

  Before he finished speaking, his lips were sealed by Xu Shen, as if he didn't want the other party to say more. Rubbing on the lips of the young man.

  However, it is limited to this, and if it goes deeper, it will be easy for two people to lose control.

  At the same time, the high priest standing next to the two coughed twice.

  Xu Shencai slowly let go of Wen Ye, before he let go, he bit his lower lip lightly.

  "After bathing and baptism, we can change into formal dresses and start the wedding." Xu Shen said slowly, reaching out to gently wipe the other party's lips.

  Seeing this, the priest standing aside reminded: "Your Majesty, it's almost time."

  He nodded, held Wen Ye's hand tightly and said, "Let's go."

  After hearing the other party's words, Wen Ye felt My heart started beating violently.

  ——The holy spring on the top floor of the temple is an open-air place, and there are dozens of priests in white robes standing here.