The philosophical Stone

Start from the beginning

"Aunt Minnie?" She said softly.

"Yes, Kitty?" Minerva asked gently.

"I think they're right, something is wrong," Cassi said, concerned.

"Nonsense, Hogwarts is the safest place the Stone could be. Now go to your dormitory, come on, off you go," Minerva dismissed, giving Cassi gentle pats on the back.

"Hey guys!" Cassi called as she ran through the corridors to catch up with them.

"What's wrong?" Cassiopeia questioned.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape! Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy," Harry said with conviction.

"And with Dumbledore gone..." Hermione added.

"Seriously, again?" Cassi raised an eyebrow. "When are you going to leave Snape alone?"

"Good afternoon." Speaking of the devil, Snape appeared behind the group.

"Now, what would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves and one of my snakes be doing inside on a day like this?" Snape questioned slowly.

"We-We-We ar-" Hermione began to stutter.

Honestly? Cassiopeia thought.

"We're planning what to do to pass the time, Professor," Cassi innocently replied, giving her best innocent look.

"You ought to be careful. People will think you're up to something," Snape frowned at the way Harry was staring at him.

Cassiopeia rolled her eyes honestly, every time he tries to approach Harry, he acts as if Snape is the Dark Lord himself, it's outrageous.
Snape walked away, his cloak adding to the dramatic effect.

"What a drama," Cassi said to herself.

"What are we going to do?" Hermione questioned.

"We go down the trap door. Tonight," Harry said with conviction.

"I'm out, love you guys and all. But Aunt Minnie is already mad enough at me, thank you," Cassi exclaimed exasperatedly. "You have exactly 2 hours to do whatever is necessary. I'll send my familiar to check on you, and I swear by Merlin's beard, if you're not in bed, I'll go straight to Minerva." Cassi pointed her finger as she spoke and left before any objections.

"She reminds me of my mum," Ron said, scratching his neck.

⁀➷