The philosophical Stone

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Cassi was sitting with Minerva, watching the witch correct some papers while reading a book. It was her favorite pastime, quietly enjoying the company of her godmother as she worked. It reminded Cassi of her mother.

She was in the middle of a very interesting chapter about antidotes for the venom of malignant creatures when three Gryffindors burst into Minerva's office in a hurry. Harry, Ron, and Hermione entered running like mad, gasping for breath and with expressions of urgency on their faces.

 Harry, Ron, and Hermione entered running like mad, gasping for breath and with expressions of urgency on their faces

Cassi quickly closed her book and stood up, concerned about what might have happened. Minerva also set aside her corrections and looked at the three students seriously.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore. Immediately!" Harry requested urgently.

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here," Minerva calmly responded. "He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." Minerva surveyed them over her glasses.

Harry looked panicked.

"He's gone?? Now?? But this is important. This is about the Philosopher's Stone!" Harry almost shouted.

Minerva widened her eyes.

"Shhh, Harry, quietly," Cassi requested, worried that someone else might overhear

Minerva looked at her in shock. "How do you know th-?"

"Someone's going to try to steal it," Harry cut her off, panicking.

"I don't know how you four found out about the Stone, but I assure you it is perfectly well protected," Minerva said, still in shock.

"Now, would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly," Minerva said as she tried to regain her composure.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione started to walk away, disappointed.

"The same goes for you, Kitty. It's almost time for the first-years to go to bed. No privileges," Minerva said softly, looking at Cassi.

"Alright, Aunt Minnie. See you tomorrow." Cassi closed her book and stood up to give her godmother a hug.