three

Aurora sneaked out of the enormous room she found herself in after regaining consciousness. She groaned in pain as she took the stairs, one at a time. For someone who was beaten to a pulp, it was a mistake to start walking right after waking up in such soft sheets but she had to leave.

" A thank you would do." Even if she had lost consciousness before seeing his face, she still remembered his voice.

The soft thud of expensive shoes echoed. She remembered them so we'll, they had a very different thud compared to normal shoes.

She turned cautiously. The insanely gorgeous man leaned against the rails of the stairs, his ripped and tatted arms folded. He looked calm but it didn't fool her.

" Why did you help me?" She narrowed her eyes at him. There was no free lunch, there was always a price to be paid afterwards. She knew her lessons well. They thought her that.

" Touché, I'm hurt." Lucifer smirked. An intelligent one. Perfect. Aurora's eyes darted to the simple golden ring on his finger. Lucifer followed the line of her gaze before playing with the band himself.

" First, say thank you." He walked up to her. Aurora was in a full defensive mode ready to attack if he tried anything funny.

Lucifer was also ready to tame her any moment. The thought intrigued him.

" Thank you. Now I leave." She turned.

" I gave you a room to stay for the night, the doctor charged quiet an amount for treating you," he trailed off.

" What do you want from me?" She scoffed. She knew she had to pay for it. Whether she liked it or not. It was the principal of the world, to give and to take.

" First I'm Lucifer Maranzano, my husband Joseph Maranzano and I would like to experiment," he ran his eyes over her body.

" Turn a human into an alien?," She retorted sarcastically. Lucifer was trying so hard to control the urge of strangling her and making her so close to death and then releasing her.

" You humor fascinates me, kitten but unfortunately no. We'd like to fuck you, treat you as a queen and a slave for a week, what do you say?" He went straight to the polite, without being vulgar, he smiled in his head. He was always vulgar.

Aurora wasn't one to think of just the positives but the negatives. She still remembered the fear in those men's eyes. They weren't to be messed with. Why did she have to fall into such hands again?, In the same helpless way.

" What do you do?," She relaxed. She wasn't going to sugar coat it. But the man infront of her was a fucking dream. And she'd never wanted to indulge in such an insanity so bad all her nineteen years of living.

" The beauty or the beast?" Aurora smirked.

" You sure know your words." She complimented. There was something different about him. He wasn't like them. He smelled evil, yes but he came with something she was trying to pick out.

" Both." Lucifer nodded.

" We own the biggest liquor and restaurants in the city."

" The beast?"

" We are the ever famous , gorgeous and notorious Maranzano." Lucifer looked past her. Aurora turned so fast the knife almost slashed her throat.

She gazed up into bright honey coloured eyes, a knife pressed to her delicate neck.

" We kill for a living." His voice was rough, and deep, so alluring it made her panties damp. His hold on the knife didn't loosen.

" Feisty little one, ain't she?" Joseph gazed back at a smirking Lucifer.

" Careful, she might bite you." Lucifer winked at his husband. Whilst Lucifer had slightly tan skin, Joseph was much more paler.

Aurora's eyes wandered down his body. Whilst Lucifer had the face of a devil, this man infront of her was just like an angel, round face, cute as fuck but then his eyes did nothing but tell you, it was just a face. The man behind the beautiful face was a very sinister man.

" What's your name?" He asked staring into her eyes.

" You know it." She whispered back. Joseph grinded internally at how angelic she sounded. So sweet, very venomous.

" Aurora Green, beautiful name I must say but there's nothing about you. Absolutely nothing." Joseph hissed.

She gulped, " Doesn't matter. You want to sleep with me. Nothing else."
Joseph was getting interested. Too interested. Their database could only put out her name, nothing aside that. No family, no criminal records. Just a name and age, he secretly liked. For the first time they were having someone so young. Whilst he stood at a forty five and Lucifer at a forty, the agegap was large but it want a matter to him nor Lucifer.

" But first you heal, I can't fuck a wounded kitten. " Joseph dragged his arm back, putting the knife away.

Aurora released a deep breath.

" Lu, she's your responsibility." Joseph walked past her like a memory. She turned around, watching as Joseph stopped infront of Lucifer and kissing him deeply. Aurora smirked. Jealous much.

" I'll be up in a bit, love." Lucifer assured Joseph. Without a glance back at the girl, he walked away.

" First I threw your things out." Lucifer walked up to her.

" Those were my things not yours, Lucifer." Aurora gritted out.

" And they weren't exactly our taste. Who wears granny pants." Aurora's cheeks burned. Fucking prick.

" I was waiting for you to heal but I think it's bullshit, we're going shopping." He took her hand walking them out of the mansion.

" I might run."

" Our city, our rules. Don't tempt me, Aurora."