Talking

I woke up and knew I had to get ready to go talk to Adam, I still have no clue what to call him because its not like he raised me but he is technically my dad. I rolled over and noticed Dom wasn't there so I went downstairs and saw a note on the kitchen counter.

Good morning Hermosa, I went to the gym and am going to run a couple errands but I will see u later amore. I love you and have fun with Adam!

-Dom

I smiled at the note and went back upstairs and checked my phone to see texts from Eden.

My bb<3

E: Hey bb, me and Dems are going to meet up and plan the shower today. Lmk if you have any ideas you want included.

B: Ok yea ima leave it to you guys cause I trust yall, have fun bb love you.

E: Love you too.

I put my phone down, hopped in the shower, and started washing my hair while listening to Burning Desire by Lana Del Rey. After the shower I wrapped the towel around myself and walked downstairs to get a water. I walked back upstairs, changed into some leggings and a crewneck, did my hair and makeup, put on a pair of crocs, and went back downstairs. I got my keys and purse and walked out the house. As I was leaving I saw Dominik walking back to the house and when he saw me he walked towards me.

"Hey amore you heading off to the lunch thing?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"Hey babe, yes I am and I'm nervous for this." I said as we pulled away but he kept his hands around my waist.

"Don't be it'll be ok, just listen to him a little bit and try to understand."

"Yea, but I mean its still terrifying to go and talk with him. Its gotten awkward since he decided to tell me I'm his daughter. You know how we used to be close but now I cant even have a decent talk to with him without it getting weird."

"I know but you have my number so if you need something let me know." He said kissing me.

"Ok I love you babe."

"I love you even more." I walked to the car and he walked to the door. I hopped in and started driving away worrying about this stupid lunch. I got to the restaurant and saw Adam sitting at a booth towards the back. I take a deep breath and head over.

"Hey Adam," I said sitting down.

"Hey Bella, how are you doing?"

"I am doing pretty good. How are you?" I forced a smile on my face and tried to steady my breathing.

"I'm doing good." He said but we got caught off by the waitress getting our drink orders. I ordered a water and didn't pay attention to what Adam ordered. "So what have you been u-"

"Let's stop with the small talk and get into why we actually came here today. Please." I cut him off.

"Ok, listen Bella, I know you probably are confused and most likely don't want to ever be as close as we used to be but I still care about you." He said as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Listen I get it you want to be around your daughter but we will never be close again. You told me something that changed my whole life Adam. Couldn't even sit me down properly, you just told me." I said as the tears started to come out and the day replays in my head.

Flashback

Dominik and I were walking around the arena after his match was over. I saw Adam and  Elizabeth walking towards us.

"Hey Liz, Hey Adam."  I said smiling at them. I was pretty close with them since I was dating Dominik and they were close with his family so I spent a lot of time with them. They would always treat me like their child and I never knew why but I didn't ever mind.

"Hey Bella, can we talk to you really quick?" Adam said in a serious tone which kind of concerned me but I nodded my head. They walked us to an empty hallway and I sat on a crate.

"Ok what do you want to talk about?" I asked as Dom put a hand on my thigh.

"Ok so you know about how your parents aren't your actual parents," Liz started making me nervous causing my hand to shake. Dominik grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb on it. "Well we found out who your actual parents are and we got permission from your parents to tell you."

"Arabella we are your biological parents." Adam said which caused my face to go blank. My heart started to beat faster and I looked in between both of them like 30 times.

"Dominik did you know about this?" I asked which caused him to look at me and shake his head. I hopped off the crate and ran outside to the car and sat there and breathed hard. After 30 minutes I walked back inside and when I saw Colby I just ran to him and cried to him.

End of Flashback

I stared at Adam and saw he was teary eyed too.

"I'm sorry I cant do this Adam, thank you for inviting me." I got up and walked away and when I got in my car I cried a bit before wiping the tears and driving home. I got home and immediately went to Dominik. He walked towards me and looked at my eyes before pulling me into a hug. He picked me up and just walked us to the couch. He continued to hug me as I just cried.

After I stopped crying he continued to hold me for about 20 minutes. He picked me back up and walked us upstairs into the room. He set me on the bed and grabbed a change of clothes for me. He helped me change into them and then took me to the bathroom where I sat on the counter. He washed the makeup off my face and brushed my hair out. He handed me a claw clip and I put my hair up before Dom kissed me.

"Can we talk about it some other time?" I asked exhausted.

"Of course, whenever your ready we will talk. You wanna go watch a movie?" He smiled at me as I nodded my head and he gave me a piggy back ride down the stairs. We put on "How to loose a guy in 10 days" and watched it while eating popcorn.

A/N: hey my loves I hope ur all having a good week. Didn't proof read cause I'm tired and half asleep rn. I don't have much to say but I love u all so eat, drink, sleep, stay safe, and most importantly don't die. MWAH<3