The Announcement

Its Monday. I make the announcement tonight, I get Dominik's reaction tonight, what if he doesn't want another kid. We pull into the arena and head on it. Steph walks up and confirms the plans for tonight and then I go head off to get ready.

I check the time and see I have to head over to the gorilla. I grab my title and look at it. Tears fall from my eyes as I wrap it around my waist. I looked in the mirror and turn to the side and look at the tiny little bump. I snap out of my thoughts and head over to the door.

 I snap out of my thoughts and head over to the door

This was what I was wearing and I kept almost tripping over my sleeves

This was what I was wearing and I kept almost tripping over my sleeves. When I made it to the gorilla the rest of JD was there and they all gave me a hug. Someone from crew let me know that I have 2 minutes left. Dominik grabbed my hand and our theme song started playing.

We stand at the top of the ramp and we start walking. I see my family and Eden's family sitting so I go over to them. They all hug me and I then go into the ring. I stand on the 2nd turnbuckle and take off my title, holding it above my head. I bring it down and kiss it before stepping off and putting it on the table in the middle of the ring. I grab a microphone and hold it to my mouth.

"What's up Iowa?! Its good to be home with my family," I say pointing to my family, "But tonight I have to say an unfortunate goodbye to my title." The crowd chants a "What" as I continue, "I would like to hand this title off to someone though. Someone who deserve it more than anyone I know, well besides me of course. She has fought her ass off to get to where she is today. She deserves this title so much, so I would like to give my title off to the one and only, one of my good friends, she is the eradicator, Rhea bloody Ripley!"

I look over at Rhea and her eyes are wide. I take the title off the table and kiss it one last time before handing it to her. I bring the mic back to my mouth.

"You go be Mami in the ring and I'll be a mommy at home." I say. Her eyes widen as she realizes what I just said. 

"Wait are you for real?" She yells over the loud cheer from the crowd. I nod my head and she engulfs me in a big hug. She pulls away and Dominik looks at me.

"Another one?" he asks. I nod my head again and he lifts me up sinning us around. Before letting go and giving me a kiss. He lets go and runs over to Finn and Damian. I laugh before I feel a little hug around my legs. I look down and see Tyler. I pick her up and tell her that she's going to be a sister. Dominik comes over and picks her up.

I start crying as Seth makes his way to the ring hoping in and giving me a huge hug. Dominik comes back over and hugs me again. After us celebrating for like 5 minutes I walk over to Rhea and hold her hand up as she raises the title.

We head back and the second we get backstage I take the heels off.

"Fuck now I'm short again." I mumbled earning a laugh from everyone.

"You guys I'm going to be a dad again!" Dominik said as I stood back up before Rey walked over.

"Congrats sweetie." He said giving me a hug.

"Thank you so much." He then gives Dominik a hug and I go back over to Rhea who was looking at the title.

"Bella this means so much to me." She said tearing up.

"You deserved it Demi. I'm so very proud of you." I said giving her a hug.

"Your going to have another child Bella. Wait how far along?"

"Um good question, I have no clue." I laughed.

"You need to make an appointment." She scolded me before telling Dominik and then having him scold me. After a while I walked to my locker room and then decided that I wanted food so I told everyone I wanted food so we went and ate.

I'm going to have another kid.

A/N: This is my shortest chapter yet but idk I'm tired. Once again didn't proof read. I hope yall had a good day today and have an even better day tmr. I love yall tho. Not much to say but eat, drink, sleep, stay safe, and most importantly don't die. Mwah<333333333333