Circles

I was just chilling watching all the matches since I didn't have any when I get a knock at my door. I slowly get up and walk over opening it to Dominik holding Tyler's hand. I grab her and slam the door. She crawls onto the couch and watches the screen. The theme song I know all too well came on and I watched as Tyler started jumping up and down for her dad.

"Bella I'm giving you till Monday to choose. If you don't choose us then you will regret it everyday for the rest of your life mi amor." I wanted to barf but I couldn't. Tyler says bye to everyone before I catch a cab and head back to the hotel room. How am I supposed to tell her that me and her dad are broken up.

---RAW---

I'm getting ready for my match with Bianca. I know the results but its still terrifying. I walk to the gorilla where I see them. I just walk past them and hear Finn tell me good luck but I ignore it. My music blasts and I walk out. I forget all the drama and start walking down the ramp handing a kid my bracelet.

I went for the pin and I got it. I sit on the ground because I know what is gonna happen. Halfway through our match tjd walked out and was just standing waiting. I stand up and remove my shirt showing my Judgement day shirt and doing their hand thing. Corey is going crazy on the commentating as they all climb into the ring. Dominik grabs my waist and dibs me as my arms wrap his neck and we kiss. It wasn't just a kiss to me, it was a kiss with the love of my damn life.

"Welcome mi amor." He winks at me before picking me back up and we walk to the back. I had tingles in my body and once we hit the back I grab Dominik's wrist and pull him to my room. I didn't know what the hell I was doing but ill just figure it out later. I close the door and let go of his wrist.

"That kiss wasn't just a kiss Dominik. I don't care if I sound crazy but you enjoyed that kiss just as much as me." I say breathing heavy looking at his eyes. He doesn't respond and just picks me up kissing me. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss back. I'm going to regret this but that is tomorrow me's problem.

---Tuesday---

Was that a bad idea? Maybe. Do I regret? No.

Its not like it was a one night stand or anything. It was Dominik. My high school sweetheart. The father of my child. So who cares what I do.

I'm chilling in my hotel room scrolling on Tik Tok when I see an edit of me and Dom. I smile and like it.

After like 10 minutes I get a knock on my door so I walk over throwing on my slippers before opening the door. I see Rhea and I look around to see if anyone is there. We stand there awkwardly before I move over to let her in. I was confused as to why she was here but I missed her so.

"Bella I'm so so sorry that you saw me and Dom together that night." I just stared at her trying to figure out what to say.

"Its fine me and him weren't together anymore he can be with whoever he wants." She tried to hug me but I saw my necklace and remembered that I was pissed so I just walked over to the door and motioned my hand for her to get out. "Demi wait." She turned around and smiled. I yanked my necklace off her neck and slammed the door.

I started getting ready about an hour later when there was a knock on the door. I open it and before I could react someone had pushed me back closing the door. I almost fell over but they grabbed my waist to hold me up. We kept walking back before we hit a wall. I took a deep breath as I stared into those chocolate eyes.

"Why did you slam the door in Demi's face after yanking the necklace off her neck." Dominik's voice made me go wild and as he said that he ran his finger around my collarbone since I had a crop top on.

"Because she came to my room looking for an apology after she was wearing the necklace that my boyfriend gave me." I said kinda angry. "I don't care if we are together or not that is my necklace not hers." I was squirming as Dominik kept moving his hand.

"Don't worry she isn't my girlfriend or a hookup." He said now holding my throat lightly. "But you, I can promise that your mine." Before I know it we are kissing again. He slowly moved to my neck and quickly found my spot. He picked me up and walked us over to the bed.

---Time skip---

I was just chilling on the jet waiting for takeoff so I could sleep in my bed. Once we land I get my bags to see paparazzi. I put on my glasses and hood and walk only to run into someone.

"Fuck I'm so sorry" I say not looking up and trying to keep walking.

"Don't worry Hermosa I was hoping to see you again." Dominik. The one person who always calmed my nerves about the paparazzi. Before I know it I wrap my hands around him and hold on tight knowing that he wont let anything happen to me. He walks me to my car and said he would meet me at the house. I hurry and rush out of the airport driving as fast as I can when I get a call. I see Dominik's name and I answer it.

"You better slow down or your gonna crash." I look to see just how fast I was going and slow down. "Thank you now I don't have to speed to keep up with you." We both laugh and before I know it we are at the house.  I get out and grab my bags. Tyler comes running out and jumps into Dominik's arms.

He stays for dinner and then one of Tyler's friends mom called me asking if Tyler wanted to spend the night at their place. Tyler was super happy and Dominik said he was fine with it so we said yea. We got her bag ready and said goodbye once her friend got here. Me and Dominik said thank you and closed the door. I dropped down to the floor and just breathed before I felt Dominik put his arm around my shoulder.

I loved him so much and I wanted to be with him so bad that I would let someone hit me with a semi truck just so I could have him back. I felt a couple tears roll down my face but I quickly wiped them. He grabbed my face forcing me to look at him.

"Don't cry Hermosa. I'm still right here." I looked at his eyes and I looked back to when I first met him, back when we didn't have drama. I loved him so much to the point where I didn't know what to do. He smiled at me. How can one not love those eyes, that smile, the tattoos, and the mullet, don't get me started on the mullet. "Go put a dress on so we can go do something fun." I did as he said. I put on a short black dress with heels that made me almost as tall as Dom. I walked out and Dominik smiled, looking me up and down before kissing my cheek, taking my hand.

At the restaurant we talked about our past laughing the whole time about stupid things like how we got a stupid matching tattoo of each others initials on the back of our ear. I see a flash and look out the window to see the paparazzi taking photos of Dom and I. I look at Dom and roll my eyes trying to keep my cool.

"Come on Hermosa lets go." He said grabbing my hand and the check. After paying we walked out and walked straight to the car.

"Dom they are waiting for us to kiss. You know that." I stared at him and he looked down at me still holding my hand, "I know we aren't dating or anything anymore but they just-" and before I could finish Dom had his lips on mine and they were moving in sync as usual. I loved kissing him, he always made me feel better.

"Come on lets go home." He pulled me to the car. He brought me home and we walked into the kitchen but I couldn't stop thinking of that damn kiss. I just couldn't tell if he enjoyed it as much as I did.

"Dom," I say not even thinking but I continue, "Did you feel anything when you kissed me?" we sat in silence and I felt so dumb, "I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking. You should-" And he cut me off by kissing me again and I obviously kissed back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entry which I accepted. He picked me up placing me on the counter.

He moved his lips to my neck and I shot my head back letting him gain more access and he ate that shit up. I ran my fingers through his hair as he continued down my neck to my collarbone. He kissed the spider tattoo that's on my shoulder and left a trail of hickeys all over my neck. One thing about him joining TJD was that he was more willing to leave hickeys all over me without caring. He picked me up again and carried me into the room and continued to go town on my neck for real.

Fuck I'm running circles with him.

A/N: Hey luvssss sorry this is so late I had to write like 3 essays for school and so I didn't feel like writing lmfao. I also have had testing all week so I just have been coming home, doing some homework, eating, facetiming my bf, and passing out cause I'm so tired. But I got out early so I thought I should write a bit for yall. well I love yall so as usual eat, drink, sleep, stay safe, and most importantly don't die.