Birthday

I was woken up by Dom holding a monster and eggs right next to me. I was confused at to why until he said happy birthday. I forgot it was my birthday.

"Happy birthday Bells," He said giving me a kiss before putting the food down and the crawling next to me. "I got your favorite monster and got scrambled eggs for you." I start tearing up and turn my head to face him and give him a little kiss.

"Thank you so much Dom, it means a lot." I open the monster and take a sip handing it to Dom for him to take a sip, "Where is your food?" He sipped on the monster before handing back to me.

"It's not my birthday so I didn't get me food." I give him a look before standing up and grabbing another fork for him.

"Just because it is my birthday doesn't mean you don't get to eat." He sits up and takes a bite of the eggs before we start talking and then turn the TV on. There was nothing good so I turned it off and grabbed my Mac logging into Netflix. I put on "Manifest" and we start watching for the 100th time.

We watch like 3 episodes before I get bored of laying down and decide that I want to go do something.

"We are going shopping and you get to buy whatever you want." Dominik informs me. I start jumping up and down because well I love shopping. I hug him tight before running to the bathroom to shower. It was 12 right now so we had 8 hours before my birthday dinner.

I just put on some sweats, a hoodie, and a pair of Jordan's before going to tell Dominik I was ready. He grabbed his stuff and we headed out. He wrapped his hand in mine and we left the hotel. We walked over to the rental and hoped in before we drove to the mall.

Dominik just followed me around the whole time checking a making sure I was ok every once and a while. After 4 hours at the mall I was done and wanted to go back. Dominik helped me with the bags and we walked back to the car.

---Time skip---

I just got done getting ready for dinner and Dominik was waiting for me as usual so when I walk out he was all ready. We walk to the elevator and when we get to the lobby, I don't even notice the limo outside until Dominik walks us over and the gentleman opened the door.

"Wait this is ours?" I look at Dominik confused as I slide in the gorgeous limo.

"Yep, you deserve the best for your 25th." He said as he slid in too. He looks at me and I feel tears start to form in my eyes.

"Dominik this is too much, you did not have too." I tried telling him but he just shushed me and hugged me. I got off and we ended up picking the whole family up. Eden found a champagne bottle and popped it open forgetting I couldn't drink.

"Here Bella, take the first sip." She offered. I laughed and pushed the bottle away.

"I would love to but I don't think they would." I laughed while pointing to my stomach. We got to the restaurant and we were seated. We started talking about a bunch of random stuff before Eden made a toast. She stood up bringing everyone's attention to her and making the place fall silent.

"Excuse me everyone, I would like to make a toast to my best friend who has always had my back since day one," She started tears forming in both our eyes. "She has always understood even when I couldn't understand myself, she is the best friend anyone could ever ask for and she deserves the world and more. Thank you everyone for listening." She finished as I stood up and gave her a huge hug.

"Thank you Eden that means so much to me. I love you, stupid." I said crying a little bit.

"I love you more, idiot" We went back to sitting and the conversations continued. I had a smile on my face the whole night and everything was perfect. Tyler was sitting next to me and she went up to Dom and whispered something in his ear before he stood up putting her on his shoulders. He handed Tyler her apple juice before she started talking, gaining everyone's attention again.

"I would like to say some stuff to my mommy. Thank you for being a good mommy and always taking care of me." She said and I started crying again while laughing. "I also want to thank you for giving me a new baby." She said clapping her hands. I stand up and Dom hands her to me where I give her a kiss and when I set her down she gives my stomach a kiss. She sat down and then Dominik began.

"Arabella, you have blessed me everyday for almost 9 years. You have always been supportive of my career and have given me the best daughter ever. I cant even begin to thank you for everything you have done for me. I love you so much Bells." Ok now I'm actually sobbing from the amount of love I've gotten tonight. I stand up and hug Dominik as he sways us. After a couple more toasts I stand up and decide to give one.

"I would just like to thank all of you guys for everything. Every single one of you guys has made me the person I am today whether you realize it or not. I would like to thank the most my mom. You have always had faith in me and you chose me out of all the children. I wouldn't have the life I have now and wouldn't have Tyler if I went with any other family. You never compared me to Colby and always supported me. I love you mommy." I say as I start crying again.

She hugs me and wipes my tears before we sat down again. We continued to talk and eat but I was so tired so I laid my head on Dom's shoulder.

Dom's POV:

I continued to talk with Bella's family until I heard a little snore come from Bella. I look at her head on my shoulder and realize she is fast asleep. Poor girl is always sleeping every chance she gets.

"Is she really sleeping right now?" Her dad asked laughing.

"Yea she loves her sleep." I responded.

"So when do you plan to propose to her dear. Its been almost 9 years and you have another kid on the way." Eden's mom asked.

"Um I really don't know. I'm waiting for the right time and we have both been focusing on our careers a lot and we both just got into a new storyline so we are probably not even ready for marriage." I rush out. Eden looks at me before shaking her head.

"Dominik she has been talking about marrying you since the day y'all met. You guys weren't even dating and she planned the whole thing out. But take your time, no need to rush it." I nod my head before we pay for our food. I lightly shake Bella to wake her up. Her nose twitched before she stretched and rubbed her eyes as I helped her stand up.

Bella POV:

We walk to the limo and drop people off one by one as I hug everyone and say my goodbyes since we took off first thing in the morning. We then get to Eden's house and she steps out followed by me.

"I'm gonna miss you Eden. How am I supposed to go through this without you?" I say crying a bit.

"Hey just because we are in different states doesn't mean you can't FaceTime me and plus Ill come visit sometime." She says also crying.

"Promise?" I hold out my pinkie and she looks at it.

"Promise." We wrap our pinkies before hugging and saying our goodbyes. She says bye and we hop back into the limo and I immediately start crying. Dominik wraps his arms around me and comforts me. Saying bye to her was like saying bye to myself. We get back and I start cleaning up the room so I don't have to in the morning.

I get Tyler ready for bed and let her fall asleep before finishing up the cleaning process and getting myself ready for bed. I brush my teeth and hair before walking back out. Dominik is already laying in bed as he opens his arms. I hop on top of him and bear hug him falling asleep within seconds.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Honestly idk what I was writing tbh cause I'm so tired. I had nothing better to do but write so here ya go. Thank you all for the love and support it means a lot and is helping me. I didn't proof read because I don't feel like it lmfao. Love you all so eat, drink, sleep, stay safe, and most importantly don't die. Mwah<33333