Broken

I'm in my locker room getting ready for my little thingy with tjd that was happening in like 20 minutes so I had to be at the gorilla in like 10 I was so tired and I was catching whatever bug Tyler had so I could hardly walk but anything for a check. I head to the gorilla and listen to tjd all talking and wait.

"I would like someone to come out here for a second, can Arabella come on out." I waited a minute before my music blared through the arena and I walk out handing a little girl who had her hand out my bracelet before I step into the ring. Dom grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. I was melting but I couldn't move. He talks about a bunch of stuff and then he starts.

"Arabella I want to ask you what everyone else has been asking, what was that little protecting me from a kendo stick which was swung by your dad?" The crowed goes wild hearing that Edge and Lita are my parents. He stared down at me and I go to speak before I get hit in the back by Rhea and she hits me over and over again with the chair making sure I cant move. My body was on fire but Rhea stands me up and makes me face Dominik so he could speak, "You know what Arabella you are nothing compared to me. I wish I never met you in the arena. I wish you were dead." Rhea drops me back to the ground as tears escape my eyes.

Dominik walks by ripping the necklace he gave me off my neck and handing it to Rhea. I watched as they walked backstage and I slowly get up and start to walk backstage where I thought Dominik would be but he wasn't there. I walk with the medics and get wrapped up. I walk to my locker room and Dominik wasn't there. I got ready to leave but Dominik wasn't answering. I went to knock on his door but no one answered. I got in my car and headed back to the hotel and waited for him there but he never showed up. I wake up and check and he keeps leaving me on read. I check insta and he posted himself on a plane like 20 minutes ago so I assumed he just went with tjd so I got ready and headed to the jet. I get home and still no Dominik. I was so confused so I text him and ask him where he was and he left me on read. I ask Rhea and she doesn't answer and only leaves me on read. I go to get Tyler from school we grab taco truck. I get Dominik's favorite just incase he comes home.

---Time skip---

Its been 3 days and still nothing from Dominik but he's posting so I know he's ok. I told Tyler that he was going to spend some time with his friends so she wasn't worried. His words on Monday kept finding their way back to my thoughts and I was crying again and again. tomorrow was Smackdown so I had a feeling at least one of them would be there so I get Tyler packed quickly and we take the jet. We get to Atlanta and find a hotel closets to the arena. as I'm checking in I see Damian outside. I go outside and tap Damian, "Where the hell is my boyfriend" Damian just looked at me before walking away.

I go back inside and take Tyler to our room and we put our stuff away before going to find food. We were on the 5th floor and there was a stop on the 4th and as the doors open I see him. Thankfully Tyler doesn't because he just walks away before I could say anything. I start shaking and I set Tyler down. We quickly get something to go and we rush back. Tyler eats but I knew I would not be able to keep something down so I just put it in the fridge. I get a call from Colby and he asks if he could watch Tyler for a bit so I could go try and find Dominik which I agree to.

"Thank you so much Colby" I say wrapping arms around him. Even though we aren't biological siblings I was raised by his family because my parents didn't want me for a while.

---Time Skip---

After 2 hours of searching everywhere I couldn't find them so I just went to a bar where I saw Jey Uso. He was by himself so I went over and said hi when he said I could sit. He knew I never drank so something must be up. I explain to him and he just hugs me saying that he was sorry. We drink for a bit but I hate being drunk so I didn't drink a lot. He walks me back to the hotel and walks me to my room. We stand outside and talk for a little bit before I say thank you and hug him again. We hold on for a bit before someone starts yelling.

"What the fuck!" Dominik comes and tries to attack Josh but I stand in between them. "Are you fucking cheating on me Arabella" he never "Arabella's" me off that stage.

"No of course not! He was walking me back to my damn hotel room because my boyfriend has been ghosting me for 3 days!" I yell at him.

Dominik has anger in his face and I excuse Jey and let him leave. I bring Dom into my hotel room and we start yelling at each other.

"Bella why is another man hugging you outside of your hotel room?" Dominik starts

"I already told you, I needed a friend because my boyfriend has ghosted me for 3 almost 4 days now and took all her friends with him!" I cant believe him right now, "So are you going to tell me where the fuck you've been while I took care of our daughter?" He waits a couple seconds

"I needed a break from you Bella." I sit down and he keeps going, "I think I need a longer one just so I can focus on my career." He tries grabbing my hand but I swat him away.

"Get out." I say holding back the tears but he doesn't move, "I said get out!" I yelled letting the tears go. He leaves and I just sit there when I get a text from Josh

Joshh

J: Hey sorry about that with Dominik

A:Hey don't be sorry he was coming to tell me he wanted break up anyways

He never answered so I assumed he didn't know how to respond when I get a knock. I get up wipping away the tears to open the door to Josh who just pulls me into a hug and doesn't let go. He backs us into the room and closes the door. He rocks us a little before I pull out of the hug. I apologize but he just tells me its ok and that I have a right to be upset. I told him the whole conversation.

"Bella you don't deserve this. Do you want me to stay here for the night?" I could only muster up a small nod. He calls Colby to explain and Colby agrees to keep Tyler for the night.

Josh and I go to grab something from the store down the road and on the way out I see Rhea wearing my necklace. Dominik has his arm around her and they are laughing and smiling. Josh sees and puts his arm around me. My eyes were bloodshot red so I looked higher than a damn kite and I was getting so many stares. When we approach Dom and Rhea they look at us up and down before Rhea starts talking

"Bella-" I cut her off. She does not get to nickname me right now.

"Arabella is what you will call me from now on. We will only talk for the storyline and Dominik when you pick up Tyler. Now move out of my way." I bump into Dom and he grabs my wrist

"Bella c'mon you don't mean that. We can still talk" I pull my wrist from his grip and we walk off. Josh kept his arm around me the entire walk but I didn't care. All I cared about was Dominik. Josh walked us back and I laid down and cried some more. Josh slept on the couch and made sure I was ok.

---At the arena---

Josh and I drove together with Tyler. I still hadn't told her about the break up because I felt terrible. Once we got to my locker room I got a text from Steph telling me to meet in her office. So I head over and once the door opens I'm greeted with 4 people I hated right now but I had to push through for work. I had Tyler with me and she ran into Dominik's arms and I held back the tears. He looks at me and mouths "Have you told her" and I shake my head. I sit down and Steph starts.

"Ok Bella you and them have been begging me to get you into tjd and well I'm accepting your request. Tonight Dominik will say that you have one last chance to join or its over for good. And then on Monday Bella you will be fighting Bianca and once the match is over you will reveal your Judgement day shirt and do their little hand thing. after that Dominik will come over, dip you, and you guys will kiss then walk off stage. Understood?" My eyes are wide as I nod. Then we are excused and I go to grab Tyler but Dom tells me he will watch her until he has to go out. I nod and run back to my locker room.

I tell Josh the updates and I know that this would be the hardest storyline I have ever been in.