.

harry felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. he took it out and seen pansy's name across the screen. he slid to answer it.

"hello." he said.

"harry fucking potter! what was that shit you posted on instagram?" pansy yelled from the other side of the phone.

harry pulled the phone away slightly from his ear. "what do you mean? theo posted a worse picture of you."

"no, you dimwit! i mean the caption!" pansy yelled.

harry remembered what he posted as the caption for her birthday post. "yeah, what about it?"

"i'm the one asking the questions here!" pansy commanded.

"okay, detective. what's your question?" harry said.

"did you mean it? what you said?" pansy asked, almost a whisper.

"pansy, i wouldn't lie. yes, i meant it. i think you're the most beautiful thing to exist."

"in, like, a 'you like me' way or just a 'friend' way?" pansy asked.

harry laughed. "i like you, pansy."

suddenly, the line went dead. harry called her again, but it went straight to voicemail. then he heard a pounding on the gryffindor portrait.

he opened it up to see pansy. she threw her arms around him, taking his breath away, and kissing him passionately.

"wait, is that why the call ended?" harry asked, wrapping his arms around pansy's waist.

"yes, obviously." she retorted, rolling her eyes, before bringing her lips to harry's again.