Chapter 7: Can I tell you a story... / 2nd Months

??? POV

Can I tell you a story...

I promise that it won't be long

Are you ready to lisent?

Okay...

A long time ago, Adam and Eve started a family. Eve bore two sons, Cain and Abel, each with their own pursuits. Cain worked the land, while Abel tended to his flocks.

As they grew, both brothers brought offerings to the Lord. Abel's offering, the best portions from his firstborn flock, pleased the Lord, but Cain's offering from his harvest did not find favor. This rejection filled Cain with anger and jealousy.

The Lord warned Cain that if he did what was right, he would be accepted, but if not, sin lurked at his door, eager to consume him. Despite the caution, Cain invited Abel to the field, where he let his rage take over, resulting in the tragic death of his brother.

Confronted by the Lord, Cain denied knowledge of Abel's whereabouts, callously asking, "Am I my brother's keeper?" In response, the Lord pronounced a curse upon Cain, making the land unyielding and condemning him to a life of restlessness.

Overwhelmed by the weight of his punishment, Cain feared retribution from others. In an unexpected act of mercy, the Lord marked Cain to protect him from harm, and Cain left the Lord's presence, settling in the land of Nod.

Despite his exile, Cain built a city and started a family. His descendants, like Irad, Mehujael, and Lamech, developed various skills and pursuits. Lamech, a man of violence, boasted about avenging himself seventy-seven times, surpassing even the vengeance of Cain.

Yet, amidst the turmoil, Adam and Eve were granted another son named Seth, whom Eve saw as a replacement for Abel. Seth became the father of Enosh, and in their time, people began to invoke the name of the Lord.

You might be wondering why I'm sharing this story with you.

Perhaps, in my boredom or contemplation, I stumbled upon a tale that could potentially captivate your attention or offer a fresh perspective that might intrigue you. But who knows I mean you're the one who's reading this so take the story and interpret it as you see fit. Now let's go back to the story shall we.

3rd POV

As the days drifted on, Y/n's routine held its steady course. Mornings were reserved for school, while afternoons saw him toiling away at the restaurant. Though his friends occasionally graced the establishment for a meal, Y/n intentionally averted his gaze whenever she joined them. Each encounter resurrected haunting memories from the past, nurturing a growing disdain that spurred him to make a solemn vow – to obliterate the familiar ache, even if it required extinguishing its source.

As night fell, Y/n adorned his Spider-Man suit, becoming a nocturnal guardian with an unwavering sense of purpose. His lithe figure swung gracefully between towering skyscrapers, the rhythmic thud of his web-shooters harmonizing with the tranquility of the night. A sudden disturbance seized his attention, prompting him to scan the streets below. There, a group of criminals attempted to rob a convenience store.

Descending with silent precision, he landed on the pavement, leaving the criminals momentarily paralyzed. Their hesitation was short-lived as they attempted to flee, only to face Y/n's acrobatic finesse and precise web-shooting skills. As he secured the subdued criminals for the impending police arrival, he surveyed the aftermath of his intervention. The men, battered yet alive, bore the marks of a fierce encounter. Y/n acknowledged that, while a more lethal approach was an option, choosing to leave them alive echoed his commitment to a different path.