Chapter 2: Okay Let's Start Form The Beginning

Gwen POV

Alright, people, let's start from the beginning one last time. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, like my other counterparts. Yes, you heard me right, counterparts. You see, my friend Peter Parker was the OG or original Spider-Man. For 6 years, he was the only Spider-Man up until I was bitten by one and my friend Miles, who is also a spider like me.

Miles: Hey, are you done introducing yourself?

Gwen: Hey, I'm getting there, okay?

Peter: Well, hurry up. I also want to introduce myself.

Gwen: Growl... Well, you have to wait your turn. Sheesh...

Miles/Peter: Fine.

Gwen: Boys... Anyway, where was I? Oh, right.

I joined a band called Mary Jane, and I'm the lead drummer. Saved my dad from a mugger who tried to kill him, defeated some bad guys here and there, and ever since then, for the past 2 years, I'm the only spider-wo-

Before I got to finish my sentence, Miles interrupted me.

Miles: You're the only Spider-Woman. Now my turn.

Gwen: You know what, Miles, you're so-

Miles POV

Okay, let's start from the beginning one last time for real this time. Hi, my name is Miles Morales. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and I was Spider-Man for the past 6 months.

Gwen/Peter: Hahaha, rookie.

Miles: Whatever... where was I? Oh, right.

You know the rest. I go to the same high school as those two, saved many people, and got hit by a drone.

Gwen: Yeah, that sucked.

Peter: Definitely.

Spray-painted my uncle's mural with my dad and slapped stickers that my dad would never find, and when I felt alone, I could just ask for help from the two best friends I have. Anyone can wear a mask. So I'm Spider-Man, and I'm not the only one.

Gwen: That is so touching, Miles.

Miles: I know, but anyways, Pete, you up.

Peter: Finally.

Peter POV

Okay, let's start from the beginning one last time. My name is Peter Parker, and I was bi-.

Gwen/Miles: Bitten by a radioactive spider.

And for 6 years, I thought I was the only Spider-Man until two of my friends were bitten. I trained Gwen in my 4th year as Spider-Man, and now she and I are training Miles. You know the rest. My uncle died, but he gave me a piece of advice that I now share with my pupils, "with great power comes great responsibility." I saved many people. I fell in love with Mary Jane, the lead singer in her band with Gwen. I kept the city protected again and again, but now I have friends to help, and I did my iconic dance while walking.

Gwen/Miles: Cringed.

Peter: Whatever. At least I was in a comic box, cereal, and I was in Christmas music.

Miles: Okay, so what?

Peter: Bro, I have a theme song. Do you have one, Miles?

Gwen: He has a point.

Miles: At least my popsicle actually looks like the box that was inside of it.

Peter: Whatever, rookie... back to where I was saying.