~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Lizzie, wake up,' Marinette shook Lizzie as the group arrived at the spot where they're supposed to get off. 

'You know what? Just stay, it's fine, she can sleep a little more and you two won't need to leave so soon,' Damian said to the surprise of everyone. 

'But what if they find out or something?' Marinette asked, worried. 

'Let them find out, it's not like we have to keep it a secret,' Damian answered as Marinette and Chloe took their seat, continuing on their journey. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Lizzie, LIZZIE!' Marinette screamed at Lizzie. 

'Ah, sorry, are we here?' Lizzie asked as she sat up, 'This is the school? What is happening?' 

'Damian said it's fine, now come one, we're going to be late,' Marinette said as Lizzie and her got off the car, Damian locking it. 

'WHAT?' came Alya's annoying voice from in front of them. 

'What?' Marinette asked back in her most sassy tone, which worked, making Alya enraged. 

'Why did all of you come together?' Alya asked, pointing her nasty finger at them. 

'Damian, can we say it?' Marinette whispered into Damian's ear. 

'Yeah, I asked dad and he said it's fine, since he doesn't really care anymore,' Damian whispered back to Marinette's ear. 

'Because you decided to kick us out of the hotel,' Marinette said, putting a hand on her waist. 

'How does that connect at all?' Mylene questioned, confused because she has close to zero braincells. 

'Basically, we couldn't just go home, so we live in the Wayne Manor,' Marinette said, sassing the living braincell out of Lila's mindless zombies with Lizzie and Chloe encouraging her. 

The group just walked past into the school before Marinette turned to say, 'Class is starting, won't want to be late, or you might never recover that last braincell that's slipping away from listening to Lila.' Chloe and Lizzie of course high-fived at this, they taught Marinette well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Why'd Bruce even let the secret be revealed?' Marinette asked Damian as they sat at their desks. 

'Because he thought your class needed to be put in their place,' Damian answered, clearly lying about everything. 

'That's great, but I have to go real quick,' Lizzie said as she ran off out of the classroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Seriously? A closet? Could this be anymore cliché?' Lizzie asked as she met with Nathaniel and Max in the janitor's closet, which is very spacious. 

'No, never could be anymore cliché, anyway, what was with that this morning?' Nathaniel asked Lizzie. 

'It's because I was tired and wanted to sleep,' Lizzie answered while Nathaniel and Max gave her confused looks, 'Basically, at some point in time, Damian asked Bruce if the secret could be revealed, Bruce answered yes. Today, I decided to sleep in the car and Damian didn't want to wake me up at the usual drop-off area, the rest is history.' 

'Seriously? Everything was because you wanted to sleep?' Nathaniel asked, unable to comprehend it, it did sound very ridiculous. 

'And some other stuff,' Lizzie answered, slightly embarrassed.