𝘊7

𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴11:20 𝘢𝘮***

𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴
11:20 𝘢𝘮
***

Valentine was sitting at a table inside of the fancy new Starbucks around her block while waiting for Maria. She hadn't spoken to Maria since the club incident and made sure not to interact with her at work either.

Maria thought the whole ordeal was petty so she scheduled a make up hangout at Starbucks which she was paying for.

While waiting Valentine was texting Quincy on her phone and occasionally smiling like a little girl.

𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘺 🩵: 𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘮?

𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘺🩵:. 𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

Valentine often forgot Quincy had a child possibly because he didn't make it a big deal. He always kept the two apart outta respect for all three parties. His child, his baby moms, and Valentine.

She never thought about playing step mom especially to one of her students but she figured at some point she'd have to make an effort.

𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺

She put her phone down and let out a sigh sometimes she wish she listened to her therapist and kept Quincy at a distance until she felt like she was able to be committed but she also liked what he did for her. She liked how he talked to her and how patient he was.

She was taking a risk but for once she liked it.

Upon looking up from her phone she saw Maria finally walk in and strut her way to the table she was sitting at.

Valentine crossed her hands like she was at a business meeting and waited for Maria to speak.

"Well hello to you too." Maria started already irking Valentine.

"Maria cut the bullshit." Valentine said letting out a sigh.

"It's no bullshit I'm just trying to figure out where all the animosity came from? One minute we choppin it up next minute you calling me a slut like shorty how that work?" Valentine stared at Maria like she was crazy but responded quick.