"No Ryder, Girls are worshipping land of your footsteps not mine. So you should marry" Ryan told him.

"You guys are useless. I will tell Alex" Xander huffed.

"Dadddd, what happened to you ? Why suddenly you want a grandchildren" Ryder gawked at his Dad.

Xander laughed and shrugged.

"I guess Alex is a perfect one-"

"I think I am needed here" They all looked at the entrance.

Alex grinned hugging Ruby and kissed her cheeks.

"Aunty I missed you" He asked.

"Aww my son, I missed you too" Ruby said patting his head.

"Hello Uncle, I heard you need me." Alex said hugging Xander.

"Yeah, you are the only one who can help me, right now because my Sons are not helping me"

Alex laughed and hugged Ryder and Ryan.

"I am so happy that you remembered me, that you need me" Alex said dramatically, ruffling Raven's hairs before hugging her too.

"Don't be, he doesn't need you. He needs your grandchildren" Raven laughed.

Alex gasped.

"Ooo Uncle, I am ready. I will gladly help you for sure. But the problem is for that I need a girl" Alex sighed.

"Not necessary. I mean the technology you know" Ryder smirked.

Alex glared at him.

"I guess you should ask this wish to our lovely couple - Ivan and Pari" Alex grinned.

"Yeah. They are late. Where are they ?" Ruby asked concerned.

"Don't worry Mom, Ivan went to pick Pari. They will be coming soon- oh see they are here" Raven smiled.

"You guys are here. Get fresh and I will make a table ready" Ruby said coming near dining table. Raven followed her too.

"I think you all are talking about us" Ivan said hugging Xander and then Ruby. He bro hugged Ryder, Ryan and Alex.

While Raven and Pari hugged each other tightly, whispering something in each other's ears, giggling together.

"Yeah Uncle needs you" Alex smirked.

"Oh. What happened Uncle ?" Ivan said, coming towards Raven and hugged her, kissing her head.

She grinned hugging him back.

"He wants you to give him grandch-"

"No. Not him. Not yet" Xander said stopping Ryder in mid.

They all frowned.

"But didn't you sa-"

"That's for you three idiots. Not for him." Xander refused.

"Why tho ?"

Raven smirked thinking something.

"Dad, if you want I can try that too. I mean I can give you grandchildren-"

"NO"

Raven laughed seeing shocked faces of everyone except Ruby and Pari.

"Raven do you have a boyfriend ?" Alex asked raising his eyebrow.

"You have boyfriend Raven ?" Ryan asked shocked.

"Guys list-" Ruby gets cut off by Ivan.

"And you didn't even tell us" Ivan complained offended.