English Literature (Smutty Bonus)

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, I can give you some cuddles, babydoll." She finished.

I blushed, "C-could you also fuck me?"

She paused, not saying anything for a few seconds, before her lips pressed into my hair, smirking against my head.

"I can do that first."

~~~

"Take off your clothes for me, darling,"

I replied with nothing and quickly began to strip down, I could feel her eyes wandering over my body.

"Good girl...now come here."

I slowly walked over to her and she pulled me in for a kiss. I began to unbutton her top as we were in the moment, running my finger down the middle of her chest. The warmth from my hand made her shiver.

Somehow, I was turning her into putty in my grasp.

"You...you thought you'd get away with that, didn't you? Just because I was distracted?" She whispered huskily, wrapping her arms around my naked waist.

"Maybe a little bit, Mommy," I answered nervously.
"Mm...I like your honesty, darling," she pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my stomach, slipping her button-up off her shoulders.

"But it's not enough to get you out of this game I've prepared just for little whores like you,"

She grabbed the blindfold out of the drawer and wrapped it around my head, covering my eyes, and blocking my vision.

"I thought I've been good, Mommy," I protested softly.

"You skipped school because you were being a needy girl for me, again,"

"I-I'm sorry,"
"Mommy will be gentle today," she cooed.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you,"

I could feel her trail her finger up every inch of my body, run down my chin to my neck, run around my nipple, pass over my clitoris, and tread back to my chest. Then she was gone, getting something heavy from the drawer.

"I could...give you clit stimulation until you're screaming to orgasm..."

The butterflies in my stomach flapped their wings viciously at the thought.

"Or, I could fuck you rough, I could let your pleasure go wild and your liquid spray all over the room," she rasped, gently taking my wrist.

I could feel her wrap a rope around it and spread it out as far as my arm would go.

"Maybe I'll hook you up to a vibrator and just watch as you beg me for more, your throat will go sore for me,"

She was tying me up, all my limbs spread out, she had a clear shot of every part of my body.

"I could spank you...I could whip you, but you've been a good girl. Do you think you deserve that?"

I inhaled heavily through my nose, "Th-that's for you to decide, Mommy."

"That's right! That's my obedient whore," she said, gently giving my breast a playful squeeze.

Cleo's finger toyed with my clit, "Or do you possibly want it the simplest, my love? Do you just want Mommy to finger fuck you? I've noticed you staring at my hands lately, darling."

I let out a small whimper in response, that was what I'd been dreaming of. Although, I would go for any of them, even the paddle.

"Or...I could just do them all. Would that overstimulate my baby too much?"
"I-I'm not sure, Mommy,"