The 18 flirts(part 2)

Y/N- "Are you ok?"

Taehyung-"Huh?Oh- ..... uhm....Yeah Im ok,heh."

Y/N-"Well,I came here to apologize for what I did...I was just stressed out in the morning and also it is my first day in this school.I just don't get along with people really well.So,Im really sorry bout what I did."

Taehyung-"OH.. No no no.It's completely fine.If you want you can punch me more heh....."

Y/N-"HAHAHAHA

Y/N-"HAHAHAHA...people normaly don't like to get punched from someone like me.You are something intresting...I heard that your name is TAEHYUNG?Am I right?"

Taehyung-"Yes,I am Taehyung AKA V .You can call me Tae Tae."

Y/N-"NAH,it sounds too cute,something that a girlfriend would use to call her boyfriend.I'll call you V for now."

Taehyung-"I don't mind... You can call me anything you want."

Y/N-"Ok!!!!"

Y/N walks out of the infirmary and goes to the restroom

Little did she know the girls had planned a prank for Y/N they filled a bucket full of paint and tied it with a rope and placed it on top of the bathroom door.So,that when Y/N opens the door the paint would be all over Y/N.

Y/N enters the bathroom and the paint was all over her.One of the girls was shooting her with her phone.There were 18 of them in total.

↳ ❝ [Y/N'S P.O.V] ¡! ❞

When I entered the bathroom a bucket full of paint fell all over me.It was all over my body.I knew it was the girls who did this.So,I decided to teach them a lesson.

.·:*¨ ✘END OF Y/N'S POV✘ ¨*:·.

She wipes the paint off from her face and hands.And pulls one of the girls hair and pushes her to the ground.

Y/N-"You did a very bad job in messing around with me."

She takes the phone from the girl's hand and flushes it in the toilet.She slaps her and she grabs her chin and says"You should think twice before slapping someone like me."(She was the girl who had slapped her before in the class.)She punches the girl several times.All the girls were looking really scared.Y/N smirks seeing the girls looking scared.

Y/N-"If you tried to mess with me once again,then you'll be in a grave where no one will be able to find you."

Girl-"We ....we....we-.... are really sorry.This won't happen again .....WE ARE EXTREMELY SORRY.....

To be continued in the next chapter......