She rose both her brows and looked off to the side, slightly shaking her head and when she was about to say something else, he cut her off.

"Wanna bump?" He asked her, pulling out a small bag from his pocket with some white powder inside it. Once he held it up to her, showing it off, she had a look of discomfort. "No... I don't do drugs."

He snickered. "You don't wanna try it?" She stayed silent before answering him. "No!"

The raven head shrugged, returning the small bag to his pocket again. "How bout pills? Wanna pop a couple?" She honestly started to feel scared. "No! I don't!" Her voice rose.

He hummed lowly. "What about girls?"

The loud music vibrating through the bar was tuned out between the 2. She didn't appreciate how he was being inappropriate with her.

"What about them?" She crossed her arms and cocked her head to the side.

All he did was smirk. "You don't wanna play?"
Her heart sped back up, anxiously beating out of her chest and her chest slowly rose & fell.

"What do you mean?"

He narrowed his eyes.

"You know... you don't wanna kiss a random girl at the bar? Maybe get drunk with her and invite her back to your place or you go to hers?"

The way he said it so casually didn't sit right with her at all. "Is that what you're into?"
None of this was her business, so she didn't understand why he asked such questions.

"So you don't love him?"
It was almost like he was toying with her.

How the hell did it start with an apology, going to a slight concern she should be worried about, from does she love him, to these weird ass questions, and then going back to the does she love him again?

The switching was starting to become too much for her. "Why do you want me to prove myself to you so badly? What do you get outta this?"

She was fed up with him.

"You don't have to prove yourself to me..."

She licked her lips and placed her elbows on the table, leaning in a little. "So are you saying that I have to prove myself to him?"

Sasuke was truly amused with her.
He must admit, she's definitely a different character from Sakura, which made this situation rather more... interesting.

"Alright, times up. That's it." Naruto walked up to the 2, trailing his blue orbs at his girlfriend and then over at his best friend.

It looked as if they were having a staring contest and this ticked him off.

"Sugar Pop." She shot up from her seat. "I'm ready to go now." He slightly tugged on her arm. "Wait babe, he said he was buying us food and drinks." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Lemme go to the bathroom first."

Naruto watched his pretty gf go off to the restroom and then he plopped down in the seat his baby previously sat in. Eyeing his best friend with suspicion.

"Well, dobe. I told you she's not the one for you." Sasuke began looking through the bar's menu and Naruto leaned back, slowly crossing his arms over his chest. "Don't worry, I'll warm her up." Sasuke scoffed. "Yeah right."