Chapter 2- updated

High school, it can either make or break you. Everyone tells you this is the best 4 years to make the most. That's true but they also don't tell you this is one of the most stressful years of your life between school friends and college.

Shout out to those people who stick out all 4 years. For me, the only thing that is getting me threw this is my best friend Zoey and of course my mom who has told me multiple times 'I will not support a high school dropout. But anyways Zoey and I have been friends since 1st grade, we have been inseparable since as our parents would agree.

"Hey. Ohh this car is nice." Zoey comes in my new car amused by how good it looks.

"I know I'm so surprised that she even brought me this."

"Right, wasn't she just mad at you last week for missing curfew."

"Literally but  I think this has something to do with my dad because she told me so many times that I was not getting a car and if I was to get one it wouldn't be a nice one."

"You know what who cares though shout out to your dad for buying this." As Zoey and I are talking there is a knock on the driver window.

"What!" I say as I roll down the window seeing Sky

Sky played by Meg Donnelly

"Good morning to you too, is this car yours

"Good morning to you too, is this car yours."

"Morning and yeah, got it this morning. What's up?"

"Noting  just bored before school starts figure I'll come to see what y'all were doing."
"Cool, so you want to get in?" I figure I would ask since she was just standing outside the car talking through the window.

"Sure why not." Sky gets in my car and soon as she is in there she begins to talk and I began to know the exact reason why she is in there.

"So did you hear about what happened to James and Monroe at the party on Saturday?"

"No what?" Zoey responds turning around to face Sky.

"Well, you didn't hear this from me but James cheated on her and hook up with Emily while Monroe was there at the freaking party."

As they are talking I look at my phone and see a message from my Dad saying  'Hey hope you like your new car don't get in too much trouble or your mom will call me complaining. Love you, have a good day- Dad'

After reading the message I look at the time and see the bell rings in like 2 minutes. "Uhh Zoey, Sky are we going to go in or what?"

"Well, Sky looks like Aurora is kicking us out." Zoey rolls her eyes opening the car door. While I flip her off and she does the same back.

Zoey and Sky keep talking about James and whoever. I eventually split up with them going into math honors while they go into reg.

I make it to the classroom soon and the bell rings and instead of a good morning I am encountered by a " Your late Miss. Torres"