chapter 38

Arjun's pov

As I reached home I felt like a zombie...... I felt lost..... I felt as though i am only breathing but not alive......
Without even realising I headed to my room..... just as I reached my room and sat on my bed with a thug.....my mom came in with tension and sadness. ....I guess she knows what happened. .... she came and sat on my bed next to me and I immediately put my head on her lap and started crying like a baby..... she put her hand on my head....

" beta.... I should have I told you this before.... beta before you went out to confess your feelings for shivani..... her mother called me up and gave me the news of her and Siddharth's engagement. .... beta you told me all this in soo much hurry and taking the bangle too....was too much of a shock for me..... before I could tell you anything you left the house ....I even tried calling you but you didn't pick the phone...... I am feeling very sorry for you....."

"Mom....I feel like a fool..... I should have told her before....things wouldn't have happened how it turned out to be..... I was late mom....I was too late...." started crying again

"No beta you were not late....its just that sometimes things are never meant to happen...."

"Never meant to happen? ??!!!!!!...." I immediately sat up and looked at her....

"Yes beta.... she looked at you as a friend..... but you looked at her more than a friend...."

"I know mom....but I am sure she would have fallen in love with me....."

"How can you be so sure arjun?....you cannot force anyone to fall in love with you ..... "

"I am not forcing mom.... plus I love her soo much mom...that my love would have been enough for both me and shivani....."

"Arjun.... stop behaving like a kid.... I can sympathize with you.... but some relationships are meant to be only till friendship.
If you really love her....be a part of her happiness"

"Part of her happiness? ????!!!!.....mom how can you ask me to do that????..... I am no saint!"

"I know what I am asking you to do is very difficult. ..... but beta....if you go an confess your feelings. .... not only will spoil three lives but also the relationship between you and arjun....."

" but mom......"

"No buts beta..... its not easy what I am asking you to do..... but if you really love her....you will do it..... I guess your relationship was only till friendship. ....first love one can never forget. .... neither will I force you to.... but I will ask you to save this relationship ....."

With that she left my room leaving me alone to think....

I went out to the balcony and started thinking what mom just said......
Why did this happen to me??.... what us wrong with me????.... am I not good enough for her???.... I love her soo much couldn't she see that in my eyes???....

__________________________________
Hey guys
I am back...like I said I'll update. ....the updates will be fast again as I promised. ....
Pls comment. ...love reading them....
Pls VOTE!

love you all... ☆★♡♥