chapter 32

Shivani's pov

"Shivani...this is my very good friend Dr priyanka...." said Siddharth
"Ohk....hello" and I extended my hand for a handshake...
"Hello...." and she shook my hand...
"Shivani ....priyanka was my friend in med college. ..."
"Ohh....so you people go way back"
"Yes we do ..... " said priyanka who was still holding on to Siddharth as if she owned him.....
"Come Siddharth let me introduce you to other doctors ... "said priyanka. ..
Before Siddharth could say anything she pulled him and took him away leaving me alone in the big party.....
I took a corner and ordered a drink for my self.....
I was soo bored....some cute doctors did come and introduce themselves to me...but I was just not interested as I was continuously looking for Siddharth....after about 30 minutes. ..yes 30 minutes only since we entered the party. ...I decided to leave....but before I could Dr rahul...came again to talk to me....he was an interesting guy.....we spoke for sometime and he also introduced me to almost all the doctors in the room....one popular guy I must say.... when all of a sudden Siddharth came from no where......where the hell was he????....
"Oh hello Dr rahul...."
"Hello Siddharth.....how are you?"
"I am good....you tell"
"I am good now that I got an I interesting person in this party" saying that pointing towards me....
"Hahaha I know....shivani...come I'll introduce to other doctors"
"Ummm...thanks Siddharth but Dr rahul already did....its ok you go enjoy your party.. "
He looked very disappointed and I got a vibe that he wanted to bash Dr rahul now....
"Come with me anyways shivani...."
When I saw him....all could see was.....anger and disappointment and jealousy. ....
By that look I went with him.... he later introduced me to a few others..finally we decided to leave as it was getting late.....as I waiting for Siddharth to get the car... priyanka came out to talk to me.....
"Hey shivani. . "
"Hey...."
"You guys leaving? "
"Umm...yes its getting late...."
"Ohk....it was a great party..." she said
"Oh yes it was...."
"Sorry we both could not talk a lot....I was just soo excited to meet Siddharth after after such a long time...."
"Oh its ok priyanka. ....I can understand. .."
"Anyways we both can go out for a girls day out before you leave. ....I would love to know the girl who got my best friend to settle down. .. "
"Huh???... "
"Hahaha...relax....i'll call you. ...and we talk and discussion. ...I have to tell to you about lot of things about your future fiance... "she said
Before I could say anuthing....
"I hope good things.. " said Siddharth who stepped out of the car ....
"Yes yes...definitely. ...you were never a bad boy" priyanka said...
They laughed and I stood there confused. ....

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Hey everyone
Pls VOTE
pls COMMENT

Love you all! :* ;* ☆★♡♥