chapter 33

Shivani pov

Soon Siddharth and me left....as usual he dropped me till my room and again told me how beautiful I was looking....
Next day morning again the usual....today the conference will start. ...
So I got dressed in my formals....since the conference was in my hotel...I had nothing to do instead of getting bored as Siddharth told me he might get late because he had to pick up priyanka. ....ahhh....why is it effecting me?.....ya I like him....so what?.... get hold of your self shivani....soon it was time....and I went to the huge conference room in the hotel and took a place. .... soon Siddharth came in with priyanka laughing about something. ....why am I getting annoyed? .... I don't like this closeness between the two of them.....omg!...shivani stop acting like a jealous brat....
"Hi shivani" said Siddharth hugging me tight. ...omg...its the first time he hugged me....I mean no one apart from my brother and father have hugged me...not even arjun....well....thars coz I never really allowed anyone to..... but Siddharth's hug was so warm and welcoming. .....but why did I allow him???....
"Hi Siddharth....hi priyanka.. " I said
Priyanka too gave me a hug.... I guess hugs in London mean nothing. ...so Siddharth 's hug meant nothing? ??.... OMG SHIVANI? ??...ARE YOU CRAZY??? .... STOP BEHAVING LIKE A KID!!!!...
then we all sat around the table.....Siddharth sat in between me and priyanka. .....
The whole conference Siddharth and priyanka were talking. .... I felt soo left out......
After the conference. ... we were about to leave.... rather they were about to leave....instead..
"Shivani...come lets go out for dinner..." said Siddharth....
"Yes yes" said priyanka
Since I had nothing to do I decided to go with them....
In the car surprisingly priyanka sat at the back seat and I sat in the front with Siddharth.....
We went to a Chinese restaurant. ....dinner was fun as we all were talking and I was not feeling left out....
We were eating our dinner when. ..
"Hey beautiful you got something there....." said Siddharth
Before I could do anything he took a paper napkin and cleaned my small piece of food near my mouth....
"Oh thank you" I said
That was.....sweet....
After dinnet we left..... Siddharth dropped priyanka first and then me....
"Hey shivani you seemed very quite today...all fine?" He asked
"Yes yes...."
"You know you are a terrible liar right?"
How does he know me soo well???
"I am fine Siddharth"
"Ok we can talk about when u feel fine....."
"Soon we reached to my hotel and again he dropped me till my room and made sure I was comfortable. ...
"Thank you Siddhartha. ...good night"
"Good night beautiful. ...see you tomorrow"

This routine went on for a week.....
Siddharth and me got kinda close and I did not like the closeness between Siddharth and that priyanka. ....I have no idea why I am soo jealous. ...its such a bad feeling. . Just when i was trying to convince my self not to think like that...my mom called up...
"Hello meri jaan...how are you?"
"I am fine ma...you tell"
"What happened? ??..why you sounding so low?"
"Am I? Really???..."
"Yea beta now tell me what happened? ??..... "
"Nothing ma"
"Arre beta tell me....I am getting tensed. ...you are soo far away and I cant even help you"
"Maaa .....ok...listen. ...."that I told her...everything. ...my feelings the entire trip .....till now.
"Hahaha meri jaan I am soo happy....."
"Huh???...here I am confused and you are happy? ?"
"Bet you are in love.....I am soo happy..... "
Just before I could say anything my mom started announcing everything to everyone. ..... great!... now everyone will know....even our neighbors I am sure....

After talking to mom....I immediately got a call from an unknown number. ...
"Hello"
"Hello shivani. .priyanka here.. coffee today at 5?"
"Oh hi priyanka. . Umm .....sure"

Ummm... ok ..... I had not even digested the fact that I am in love with Siddharth now priyanka wants to have coffee with me????

_______________________________________
Hey my beautiful readers
Finally shivani fibally realized her feelings for Siddharth.....
What does priyanka want????

Pls VOTE
pls COMMENT
Love you all!! :* :*♡♥☆★