She also left.

Yn's dad - What actually happened to him ?
Yn's mom - You know it very well...There's only one thing which disturbs him the most and he becomes either sad or cold or angry.
Yn's dad - Understood..Anyways we all should also leave now.
All - Ok.

Yn came inside her room and took her clothes from her bag..And then went to the washroom....After Sometimes she came back..And saw taehyung.

Yn - You !
Taehyung - Yeah me..Btw how was our underwater kiss..Did you like it ?
Yn - Yeah I did..But it was difficult.
Taehyung - Hmm.

She went to him and then put her head on his shoulder..And started playing with his hand.

Yn (sigh) - Tae.
Taehyung - Hmm.
Yn - Why do I feel like something like going on wrong.
Taehyung - Don't think much..Nothing is wrong.
Yn - No actually something like hidden..Someone is hiding something from us.
Taehyung - But why someone will do so ? I think that you are just overthinking like Ranbir.
Yn - Yeahhhh...Bhai..It feels like Bhai is hiding something...See from the morning he is acting cold, not talking properly...even not with Bhabhi too..I don't know what happened...Suddenly his mood changed.
Taehyung - I have also noticed that...hmm...might be he got any problem like in business or something.
Yn - Might be..But he should tell us.
Taehyung - You are right...Ynie as we all know that ranbir is strict towards all..Like overprotective towards you and other...So one day if he came to know about us..What do you will he do ? He will be supporting us or scolding and will separate us.
Yn - I don't know..I just sometimes have fear to loose you...Not because of Bhai..But.
Taehyung - y/n let's make one promise.
Yn - what kind of ?!
Taehyung - let's make that we both will always trust, support, love, care for each other...No matter who tries to stop us or separate us...By the time, we both love each other, we won't be separate..Ok ?! You will always trust and stand by me..Right..Because I really need you in my life.
Yn - I promise.
Taehyung - I love you.
Yn - i love you too.

Ruhi - OK first you will go or I should go.
Jimin - Let's go together only.
Ruhi - Jimin..Please..(sneeze)..See. Jimin - OK ok you go first.
Ruhi - Ok..Fine.

After Sometimes..Both of Them got changed.

Jimin - I am here.
Ruhi - OK then lets go down then.
Jimin - Not now..I am tired.

He pulled her closer and hugged her.

Ruhi - You are warm.
Jimin (smirk) - Want some more inner warmness.
Ruhi - Y-Yahhh..You pervert..Get lost.

She said while trying to get away from his embrace.

Jimin - No I won't.

He kissed her neck.

Ruhi (blushing) - Y-Yahhh.
Jimin - Please let me hug you for sometimes then we will go.
Ruhi - OK.

Meanwhile

Ranbir was sitting on the bed with his head lowered when rihana opened the door slowly and peeked inside.

Rihana - If I have your permission then can I come inside ?!
Ranbir - Come.
Rihana - Mom told me that now you called me ?!

She went and stood beside him.

Ranbir - Hmm.
Rihana - So...Are you now OK.
Ranbir - Hmm.
Rihana - Then look up also..If you want.

He then slowly looked up and she smiled.

Rihana - I am Sorry.
Ranbir - For what ?!
Rihana - For saying like that to you before.
Ranbir - Did mom told you anything ?!
Rihana - No..Why ?!
Ranbir - OK then..nothing.
Rihana - You know what when you are happy, I feel like I have everything but whenever your smiles fades away, I literally think like I lost a close one...I am Sorry on Taehyung's behalf..If you think he is doing wrong with yn.
Ranbir - It's not like that..I don't have any problem if they are together.
Rihana - Then do you have any other problem so please share with me..I am always there for you to solve no matter what.
Ranbir - It's nothing...dont worry... Even I should be Sorry for talking to You like that.
Rihana - No problem my love...Can you pls smile...not the fake one.. Real one I want..please.