CHAPTER THIRTY

'Third Person P.o.v'

ALL of the people around warcraft castle's battlefield arena got stuned by the mysterious woman who just rolled mid air.

Nabigla sila sa Bigla nitong pag sulpot pati na ang mga naunang mga babae na kasali sa competition na yun.

Napatanga ang Lahat habang nakatingin sa babae na kalmadong umiinom at pagkatapos non ay Bigla nalang itong nagpalabas Ng handkerchief na gawa sa apoy?.

Ilan pang sandali ay nagsibalikan na ang mga babaeng natitira sa gubat at ang nangunguna don ay ang hunter princess na nakataas ang noo'ng naglalakad patungo sa pinakagitna Ng battlefield arena kung Saan sila lilinya.

"Okay, ladies let's see who has caught the most animals!." The spokenman said.

"Let's start with miss apple jones, she is the one of the princess's of Jones empire and also she is the top 10 on the last competition last year." The spoken man said then he looked at miss apple who immediately went in front.

"Miss apple may we see how many animals you caught?." The spokenman man asked.

Miss apple just smiled before she throw her magical bag on the air and automatically the animals that she caught come out.
Nag tambak tambak ang mga nahuli nitong mga hayop sa sahig Ng battlefield arena malapit lang dito.

Agad na binilang yun Ng tagapag salita, Ilang minuto din ang itinagal nito dahil medyo marami rami yun at nang matapos ito sa pag binilang ay agad itong nagsalita.

"So miss apple jones got 50 animals!." The spokenman man said which makes the people around gasp in surprise.

"As expected to miss apple!, Okay let's see how many animals miss aryana Grassner has caught!." The spokenman man said.

Aryana Grassner move in front and she opened her magical bag and let the unconscious animals come out, at mas marami yun kaysa sa kay apple, agad yun na binilang Ng tagapag salita.

"Miss aryana Grassner got 60 animals!."

Naging sunod sunod na ang pag papakita Ng mga babae ang kaniya kaniya nilang huli Ng mga hayop at ang pinaka mababa ang bilang don ay 45-50 dahil halos Lahat Ng mga babae ay marami ang nahuli lalo na ang mga nahuling bumalik sa battlefield kanina dahil umabot ang bilang Ng nahuli Nila sa 75 hanggang 90 yun nga lang maliliit ang iba at ang iba Naman ay tama lang ang laki.

Ngunit may dalawa pang hindi pa nakikita kung gaano karami ang nahuling mga hayop.

"So as for the last two woman let's ask them who want to show how many animals they caught." The spokenman says and walk towards the last two woman, which is the hunter princess and the mysterious woman that they don't know.

"May I ask Who wants to show it first?." The spokenman asked the two woman's.

And as always the hunter princess is aggressive and attention seeker, she moved in front and say.

"I am." She said while smirking.

The spokenman nod his head and went his gaze at the mysterious woman that up until that moment he didn't know her name yet.
The spokenman saw how the mysterious woman rolled her eyes at hunter princess and she even scuffed!.

Ipinag sawalang bahala nalang Ng tagapag salita ang nasaksihan at ibinalik ang atensyon sa hunter princess na nakataas ang noo habang nakangiti sa mga manonood sa paligid.

"Okay. Let's see how many animals the hunter Princess has caught!." The spokenman said.

"Hunter Princess may we see?" The spokenman added and the hunter Princess smiled widely and she release her magical bag on the air and like a rain, all the animals that she caught Fell on the battlefield just inches away from her!.