Chapter 161 Time Is Not Long Not Short

Start from the beginning

Divide it into four parts with a dagger, which can be used as wrist guards and knee pads, scrape off the remaining shreds of meat on them, and Shen Xun rides on Lai Fu.

Put the snake skin into the space, sink into the space directly to find the sheepskin that was peeled off before, the sheepskin is soft and sticks to the skin just right.

The snakeskin and sheepskin were directly sewed together, and the wrist and knee pads were ready. Shen Xun took them out and tied them on the spot. The joints that touched the snakeskin felt cool and comfortable.

Laifu chewed the snake meat carefully, and the snake tail hanging from the corner of his mouth dangled as he walked.

There was more than an hour before returning to the fort, Shen Xun looked around, and saw that the forest was full of withered weeds and bare tree trunks.

After walking this road countless times, Shen Xun looked up at the mountain that was about to be climbed, and walked forward for half an hour, and he would arrive home.

Opening the gate of the fortress and entering, Shen Xun saw the big green tree in the center of the fort at a glance.

On the surrounding hills, just this alienated plant can be regarded as a rare green.

At the top of the big tree, the leaves had turned yellow, Shen Xun took out a chicken from the space and threw it at the root of the tree.

The roots of the four-knotted tree quickly protruded from the ground, and the root system firmly penetrated into the chicken's body, "Cuckoo...," the chicken screamed.

Chicken blood dripped onto the roots, and more roots were pulled out of the ground, dragging the chicken into the base of the roots, and the surrounding soil refilled them.

It seemed that what happened just now was just an illusion. After absorbing the chicken blood, the withered and yellow leaves on the top of the big tree gradually turned green and swayed in the wind.

Laifu sniffed the faint smell of blood in the air, raised his claws to dig the soil around the big tree.

Shen Xunquan pretended not to notice, took down the mat hanging on the tree to dry, and entered the house with the mat in his arms.

The air conditioner has been turned on for more than ten minutes, and the room feels cool.

When preparing fitness equipment at that time, it was better to prepare more

After making a set, Shen Xun took out the frequently used equipment from the space. Putting the equipment in the corner of the room, turned on the air conditioner and it wasn't so hot, Shen Xun tied up the iron plates and started exercising, he hadn't exercised for a long time.

The load increased little by little, until Shen Xun could no longer bear it, and then Shen Xun stopped.

Laifu lay beside the door, watching Shen Xun change equipment one after another.

After exercising until it was completely dark, Shen Xun collapsed on the fitness equipment. He hadn't felt so relaxed for a long time.

Under Shen Xun's high-intensity training, the tense muscles returned to their previous appearance.

Standing up from the equipment, Shen Xun looked at the puddle of sweat on the ground, opened the water glass placed aside, Shen Xun gulped down half a bottle of water.

After high-intensity training, there was a sense of hunger, and his stomach was screaming all the time. Shen Xun opened the door to the basement floor.

Going down to the kitchen, he fished out a fish from the space, killed it, put the seasoning packet of fish in sour soup, and Shen Xun put the processed fish into the pot.

After the seasoning package was boiled, the fragrance lingered throughout the fortress. If it was in the base, Shen Xun couldn't imagine it.

Put some soup and fish meat for Laifu and mix it with the animal meat, each person and one leopard eat deliciously.

In the following time, Shen Xun took out the extra ore and divided the planting area into several sections.

In the previous planting area, a handful of soil was placed there, and what to plant was directly planted.

The ore was smelted in space to form a fence more than half a meter high. Shen Xun put the fence in the planting area and surrounded it piece by piece.

Several aisles were left in the middle, and Shen Xun did it without directly taking it out in the space. Shen Xun worked on it for more than a week.

Wiping off the sweat that was about to drip into his eyes, Shen Xun took the broom in his hand and swept the dirt in the aisle into the fence.

After sweeping everything, Shen Xun took out the refined baffle and blocked the opening at the bottom of the aisle, and Laifu pressed the other end of the baffle with his legs.

After Shen Xun was fixed, it took the legs away.

After drinking from the water cup, Shen Xun stood outside the planting area, looking at the divided vegetable gardens, very satisfied.

In the two lifetimes, the time is not long, nor is it short.

A long time ago, she didn't even know how to grow vegetables, loosen the soil, or how to cook.

It's just a rich lady who has some money and is waiting to be taken care of.