making things right.

shigaraki sat in his bed shirtless gray sweatpants on looking at the sleeping girl in his bed with disgust. he had just got finished having sex with said girl. his 'girlfriend' toga.

he felt disgusted with not only her but with himself. truly he didn't want to have sex with her but there was no other choice. he had been making up excuses for months not to but last night he couldn't come up with one.

he could've just said no but he'd risk her leaving the league and disappointing his master.

signing tomura stood up and made his way to the bathroom stripping his clothes and getting into a steaming hot shower trying to wash any sign of toga off him.

'i didn't even get to cum, she was loose as fuck.' he thought looking down at his soft dick. 'her moans were loud and ugly' he groaned in frustration 'i bet y/n would have been so much better.' he thought seeing his penis begin to rise.

'fuck.' he thought grabbing his dick stroking it to the thought of it being you in his bed and not toga. "agh- shit~" he moaned as the steaming water poured down his body.

he put a hand over his mouth so he didn't wake toga. he didn't want to be forced into a round two with her.

his hands began to shake slightly as he was beginning to reach his climax. he imagined you laying on your back legs wide open for him as he slipped in and out of you.

'fuck~ fuck me faster tomura~' you'd moan loudly begging for him.

"fuck~ just like that~" he thought he imagined you moan causing him to cum hard his whole body shaking as the cum ran down into the drain.

coming back down to earth tomura froze in place. 'that shit sounded way to fucking real.' he thought to himself slowly turning around seeing someone he never thought he would see in the shower with him.

"were you thinking about me tomura?" you asked with a smirk on your face already knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"n-n/n! n-no! i wasn't! wait. h-how did you get in here!? i - i mean what are you doing here!? i- " he shuddered out his words not sure what exactly to say.

"you still didn't come to see me even after the usj so i came to see you. but i didn't know i'd see this." you said teasingly poking at his penis making direct eye contact with the older man.

"n/n it's really not what it looks like i was just- you know i was-" he said getting on his knees in front of you with his head down.

his face was a crimson red as he had just been caught playing with himself by the very person he was thinking about.

'this is so pathetic.' you thought smiling down at him. putting a hand under his chin you lifted his head so his eyes could meet yours.

"it's okay tomura. i forgive you love." you said trying to get him to relax. shigaraki let out a big breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"so who's the girl in your bed? your girlfriend?" you asked making him tense again. he wanted to say no but it felt like lying.

"yes. b-but no! i'm only with her because master told me to do anything i can to keep her in the league!" he explained himself quickly making sure you understood he didn't want anything to do with her.

"well that's good. you do remember the promise we made to each other. right?" you asked him dropping your smile speaking monotoned.

"yes of course."

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

a nine year old god looked into a fourteen your old human boys eyes as she began speaking.

"tomura. you'll be mine forever won't you?" she asked in all seriousness continuing to color in her 'coloring book'.

"yo-your's?" he asked in a cold sweat pausing his coloring to look at the girl.

"yes. when i turn of age. i'll turn you into a god. then me and you will merry. just like my mother and father did." she said not removing her eyes from the book.

"really? sin turned master into a god?" tomura asked shocked dropping his crayon.

"yes. my father was once human." she stated looking into his eyes, making the crayon on the floor float back into his hand.

"o-oh. i had no idea." shiggy said rubbing the back of his neck. not daring to break the eye contact.

he felt like you were always looking right into his soul.

"so. you'll be mine forever won't you?"

"yes n/n. i will."

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"good boy. now i'll leave you too it." you said smiling a cheeky smile before stepping back and disappearing back to ua.

'damn' tomura let out a huge breath standing up. just as toga barged into the bathroom.

"you should've told me you were showering i would have joined you." she smirked walking up to him rubbing her hands along his eight pack and reaching for his dick with the other hand.

"there was no need. you can shower by yourself." tomura said to the girl pushing her back slightly. he grabbed a towel wrapping it around his waist before walking out of the bathroom getting dressed.

'i still have to repay her for what she did for me all those years ago' shiggy thought feeling his smooth face 'it's all thanks to her.'

'and that bitch almost got me in trouble.' sighing his mind wouldn't stop thinking 'i'll go see y/n more. i don't know how i'll get inside ua dorms but-' just as he thought that he opened his drawer seeing a note from you.

he smiled down at the letter feeling his heart flutter .

'just call out my name tomura. i'll come and get you anytime.'

~little sin.