very first appearance of a god.

"today. y/n will make her debut." afo smiled to his wife as they danced gracefully around together.

"yes and she will be perfect." sin smiled to her husband as he spun her.

"yes today will be perfect." the girl said calmly with an emotionless face as she  watched her parents from their ballrooms door.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"y/n my love are you ready?" my mother said to me as she walked into my room with her favorite costume on.

"yes mother." i say with my usual monotone voice but a small smile creep onto my face.

"oh my god. y/n you look beautiful." she tells me on the verge of tears. she can be so dramatic i chuckled aloud.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"she's right y/n. you look stunning." my father said walking into the room. "tonight will be a day to remember."

"thank you both so much." i laughed bring my parents into a comfortable warm hug.

i could tell my mother was crying really hard. "my baby is already 10 years of age. i- i'm so old." she cried into my shoulder.

"come on mother. father. it's time to go." i said stepping back and putting on my poker face.

my mother instantly stopped crying and her and my fathers smile's dropped as we all held hands and teleported to the sky in the middle of japan.

i used my 'quirk' to broadcast me and my family on every device in the world. making sure everyone could see us clearly.

hovering above all the buildings and the insects that occupied them i spoke telepathically to everyone in the world.

"the time has come."

all three of us released a menacing and deadly aura that swept the world in an instant.

the whole world came to a halt hearing and feeling what they have feared since 10 years ago.

cars crashed into each other and planes one by one fell from the sky.

explosions everywhere. no one was safe.

"prepare yourselves as your nightmare has finally begun."

fear. all i could sense was fear and regret from the things below me.

'i haven't even got to use my power yet and here they are killing themselves from my presence alone' i thought to myself feeding off this feeling.

my face remanded calm as i let go of my fathers hand bring it up into the air.

suddenly it was dark with cloudy thunder storms everywhere.