07|i like volleyball the most

Start from the beginning

"Huh-?! Karasuno? Does Aotori-kun know students from other schools?! I thought Aotori-kun was the type who wouldn't make friends even if killed!!" Tendo exaggeratedly exclaimed. Under the "serious" order of the coach, he jumped up and hit the ball back to the opposite field.

"So rude!" Goshiki complained in a low voice in shock.

After that, Kobayashi was entangled by the Tendo miserably. Whether it was during training or rest, the other party pestered him to try to find out about his 'friend' in Karasuno.

Sitting on the chair, Kobayashi took the water thrown by Goshiki, raised his neck, and sweat flowed down his neck along a sharp jawline.

He put down the water bottle, felt the scorching gaze beside him, sighed silently, and his hoarse voice after training was exhausted:
"I've said it, not friends, just met once." He didn't know how many times he explained it.

"You're lying! No one would call someone a nickname once they've met each other!" Tendo didn't believe it at all and complained loudly.

"There is," Shirabu said leisurely, but Tendo didn't seem to want to listen to him, and still pestered Kobayashi.

"That's it."
At this moment, a deep but powerful voice sounded. Kobayashi had never wanted to hear the voice of coach Washijo so much. He looked up at Coach Washijo standing at the door. The expression on the other side was as cold as ever, and he left a sentence He turned and walked out the door:
"Kobayashi come out with me."
----
Standing in Washijo's office, Kobayashi Aotori stood in front of the coach regularly, glanced casually, and only saw unknown materials piled up on the desk.

Sure enough... Shiratorizawa's coaches and advisors take the volleyball club more seriously than they seem.

Coach Washiji looked at the silent Kobayashi Aotori in front of him, thinking of the other party' repeated perfect movements, and his persistence in training until the last person left, his eyes flickered slightly.

"Aotori, you work hard every time you train." Washijo's deep voice was very clear in the empty office, "But! It's not enough!"

"Once you enter the national competition, you will face all kinds of opponents. If you still use this tricky angle ball in normal games, can you guarantee that you will be as accurate as you are now every time? By then, Every time you lose points, it may pile up into Shiratorizawa's failure!"

Coach Washijo said sternly. He saw Kobayashi Aotori frowning opposite him. Such a reaction was within his expectations.

However, at this moment, Kobayashi was puzzled, the ball with a tricky angle? me? Isn't that an ordinary move played casually?

"What Shiratorizawa needs is to play steadily, not to win by surprise!"

The coach saw Kobayashi's reaction but did not choose to stop, and continued
"If you can't guarantee to win points for the team, you will not be considered a peerless player."
"Even if you are a Genius, here in Shiratorizawa, are not eligible to be on the court!"

Kobayashi blinked, and with his head bowed, he listened to the words of the eagle craftsman, leaving aside those words that commented on himself that were incomprehensible, and he understood the other words easily.

Just like in the manga, even though he is also a small volleyball player, coach Washijo insists that quality is the first principle. He doesn't need to be flexible, he only needs absolute strength, just like the existence of Ushijima Wakatoshi.

But... such a person chose such an unstable factor as Tendo... Does height still have the upper hand in his eyes?

Moreover, Tendo is undoubtedly a good scorer in the game, and scoring with blocking can indeed strongly suppress the opponent's mentality.
It will give the opponent the illusion that there is a high wall that can never be crossed.

Because Kobayashi Aotori lowered his head, Coach Washijo didn't realize that the team members he was trying to tame were in a state of distraction, and still mistakenly thought that Kobayashi Aotori was thinking because of his words.
...Although it is correct to explain from a certain point of view.
----
Walking back to the training room, Kobayashi lowered his head, looked at his hands, and felt a heavy feeling in his heart again.

Hmm...why? Is it because of the words of the coach?
Kobayashi Aotori turned on the analysis mode.

Tendo, who was originally noisy, showed a quiet look after Kobayashi came out. Goshiki blinked and looked at Ushijima who was sitting and resting aside. Ohira reon winked at him, and he also closed it silently mouthed.
Autori...was he caught in some kind of decision?
Goshiki, who had not been talked to by the coach Washijo alone, was at a loss, but seeing the calmness of the seniors, he chose to be silent for the time being.

Time flies, and when he comes to his senses, Kobayashi has already set foot on his way home and unknowingly runs on the road he used to run again.
Um......? Is there some kind of magic spell? Having said that, did my thoughts spread too loosely? What was the problem I was thinking about at the beginning?
...Forget it, I can't remember.

He stopped slowly and was about to rein in the precipice. When he returned home, a passionate shout came from behind:
"Mr Dynamite!"
There is probably only one person who calls him that.

Kobayashi stood still, turned around, and saw an orange figure riding a bicycle.

"Ah! It is Mr. Dynamite, I wasn't mistaken !" Hinata rode at a very fast speed, stopped in front of him not long after, jumped off the bicycle lightly, and looked at him with a smile.

"Mr Dynamite, Mr Dynamite, Karasuno and Aoba Josai are playing a training match today! Karasuno won!"

"Ah... but the grand king came out at the end... the service of the grand king is so cool!"

"Hey, by the way, Mr. Dynamite doesn't know my name yet, right? My name is Hinata Shoyo! I'm a freshman at Karasuno High School! My favourite food is an egg rice bowl! @#¥%..."

Kobayashi felt that he was hallucinating, otherwise, how could he see a talking orange jumping up and down in front of him?

It was the first time for him to face Hinata's bright smile, and he was subconsciously stunned, and he said: "Ah... My name is Kobayashi Aotori... My favourite food is cheese-fried rice... Something is wrong!"

He quickly came back to his senses, looked at Hinata Shoyo with a tilted head and a question mark face in front of him, and shook his head with a headache,
"I see, Hinata-kun, It's good to win Aoba Josai, and Oikawa Toru is indeed a good player, Is there anything else?"

Hinata's eyes are sparkling.
Mr. Dynamite...was just answering what he just said sentence by sentence...?
He blinked, and the next moment radiated a hot light.

Woooooo Mr. Dynamite is a good guy!
Sure enough, the bad relationship with Kageyama is Kageyama's fault no matter how you think about it

Kageyama: ? ??

Hinata Shoyo, who was easily instigated, danced around Kobayashi Aotori even more excitedly, sharing interesting things he encountered in volleyball training.

It was the radiance produced by the setting sun shining on his cheeks, but Kobayashi felt that he was glowing.
"...You really, really like volleyball."
After a long time, under Hinata's dense words, his deep voice broke in.

"Huh?" Hinata Shoyo tilted his head in confusion, and grinned the next moment, his eyes crooked:
"Of course!"
"I like volleyball the most."