And the person he was talking about was none other than the famous "volleyball genius", an astounding player who showed amazing explosive power in the national middle school competition-Kobayashi Aotori!

Not only Tanaka but also Sugawara outside the door saw the two people inside the store at once. Sugawara noticed that Kageyama froze suddenly behind him, and he felt a headache for a while.

"Ah!! It's Mr Dynamite!!"

An untimely exclamation sounded, attracting everyone's attention, and everyone unconsciously turned their attention to the owner who made the sound-Hinata Shoyo.

Hinata also noticed that he had nicknamed the other party inadvertently, and even called out the name in front of the person, he immediately stood up straight and scratched his head in embarrassment.

"Da-Daichi..." Sugawara frantically winked at the frozen Daichi, and the other party also looked like he was waking up from a dream, and quickly let go of Kobayashi Aotori's hand,
"uh, I'm sorry!"

ah......?

What?

Mr. Dynamite?

Is this calling me?

Kobayashi Aotori was a little dazed, he looked at himself surrounded by Karasuno for no reason. He didn't expect that he would encounter people from Karasuno, and he also blamed his house for being a bit remote compared to Shiratorizawa, why did he go this far to buy bento?

Kageyama clenched his fists, and he looked inside with cold eyes, at the tall man casually carrying the packing bag, although Kobayashi Aotori didn't understand the situation, he also felt that something was wrong with the atmosphere.

He relaxed his body as much as possible, put one hand on his waist, and tilted his head towards Kageyama outside the door as if he was asking him with his eyes.

Hmm...is it time for me to say hello?

He took the initiative to raise his hand, and under the tense gazes of several people, he said leisurely:
"It's the first time to meet the 'crows' of Karasuno, I'm Kobayashi Aotori, not Mr. 'Dynamite'."

He didn't realise that because of his words the few people started to relax, the tip of the dark blue hair on the top of his head was slightly raised, revealing his bewilderment.

"...Hello, I'm the captain of the Karasuno volleyball club, Sawamura Daichi." Daichi stepped forward, walked from behind Kobayashi Aotori to the front of the Karasuno team member in front of him, and took the initiative to reply to his words.

Kobayashi Aotori nodded indifferently on the face, but he was deeply relieved in his heart. He is not good at socializing, but the people in the protagonist team are also the same.

Just as Daichi showed a social smile on his face and wanted to say a few words, when the conversation was over, the familiar shout behind him petrified him:

"Nice to meet you for the first time Mr. Dynamite! This time in high school, it's different from junior high school! This time I will beat you together with Kageyama! In the national!!"

Sugawara's smile froze, Kageyama let out his clenched fist and looked at Hinata Shoyo standing up straight beside him showing a bright smile in surprise.
...Speaking harshly with this expression
...you idiot.