04|the training method of a genius

Start from the beginning

Ah, what did Coach Washijo say just now?

Shirabu sighed softly, wrapped the bandages around his fingers, and stared blankly at the ground.

He knew that coach was talking about Kobayashi Aotori's performance in middle school, which showed an arrogance of a genius, in every match he showed no effort.

There is no cheering, no excitement, just scoring with a lack of interest, and even giving up on some balls that could be saved, always focusing on the opponent's strongest player, and launching a casual abuse mode after defeating the opponent.

Although the result of the final game did not change, it did lose a lot of points because of this. And this is absolutely not allowed in Shiratorizawa.

Kobayashi Aotori, who came through later, naturally didn't know the original's playing style very well. For him, as a 'background character', he would not put on the air of a 'scorer'. No matter what kind of ball was, he would try his best to save them.

This is also because of his one-person training routine, in the end developed a playing principle.

Seeing Kobayashi Aotori quietly slipping away again, Shirabu sighed softly, hearing the shout of coach Washijo, as if he had already seen unpeaceful training life in the future.
--Shirabu, who was ordered to train with Kobayashi Aotori, verified his words with actions immediately after that.

Panting, he looked at Kobayashi Aotori who had no intention of stopping training at all. God, so tired! This guy's spiking point is too high, every time he sets the ball, he has to do his best! The stamina will soon be exhausted!

And aren't you already sweating? In the end, he still didn't call to stop. Is this making things difficult for me in turn, giving me a blow or something?!

The oddity of a genius!!

In short, Shirabu was so tired that the veins on his forehead were twitching, and he stared at Kobayashi who was also panting.

It's not that Kobayashi Aotori is not tired, on the contrary, every time he takes off with all his strength, he is also exhausted to the limit, but this is also a habit in his previous life.

After all, the setter rarely has time to help him who is training intensively. Usually, he can only get a setter during group training.

Because of the short time in the training with two or more people, Kobayashi Aotori is used to jumping with all his strength every time whether it is training or an actual game, so as not to waste precious time.

I didn't expect that when I came to Shiratorizawa, there would be a setter who would be willing to train with me for such a long time, which also made Kobayashi Aotori, who was used to insisting on perfect movements every time, exhausted.

Tendo, who was peeking from a distance, covered his mouth and smirked, and said to Ushijima who was training hard beside him in a low-pitched but loud voice: "Hey--Kenjiro becomes so miserable because of the 'genius'~~ "

"Although he is a 'genius', he also trains super hard? Hmm~~~ Is it like this usually? Or is it just to torture Kenjiro?"

Hearing his words, Shirabu Kenjiro shrank his shoulders, his expression became a bit fierce, and he wiped off the sweat from his face viciously, staring at the volleyball in front of him as if he wanted to eat it.