Television Dreams Of Tomorrow

Y/N'S POV:
That morning I was woken up by a urgent notification on my watch, it was from Miguel. I looked over to my left and Hobie was still asleep.

"Love you.." I whispered to him and I kissed his forehead.

I left to go see what Miguel wanted.

When I got to HQ I saw a good amount of spider-people on their way to his little lab. As I got further into the lab I could make out Miguel making his slow dramatic entrance which was always annoying.

When he finally got down from his little entrance platform he spotted me and walked over.

"Y/N, we need to talk. Privately."

Miguel pretty much dragged me over to a room in the left side of the lab. When we got in there he said,

"So, about the girl that Hobie saved. She's become more of a problem."

I was confused. "How so?"

"Well, when I mentioned she was an anomaly, I wasn't kidding. She is wreaking havoc on every part of every universe and we can't fix it fast enough."

How could this be happening?

"We've been recruiting everyone on this single mission, but..."

"But what?" I asked.

"You could help the most."

What? Since when did he actually say nice things for once?

"I'm sending you out on a mission with a few others. It may take a few hours, which could be a few days here."

I sighed. "Who's coming with?"

He pulled up an orange screen with pictures of my partners. Under each one it said their name.

Ben Reilly, Margo Kess, and Patrick O'Hara

At least I knew Margo. I think the other two were adults, and I didn't really talk to adults.

"I'm sending you out now. Head to the main bar, they are waiting for you." Miguel said, sort of annoyingly,

I nodded and walked to the bar where I met Margo, Patrick, and Ben.

HOBIES POV:
I woke up and Y/N wasn't there. I wondered where they went.

Pav and Gwen were awake, whispering to each other about something I couldn't make out.

When I got up there was a note on the table from Y/N.

I'll be back in a few days :)
Love, Y/N

I didn't expect them to be gone so long, but at least they would come back.

I tried my best to wait patiently for them to return for the next 2 days.

Y/N'S POV:
As we battled the beast that was once a little girl, my team got injured slowly but surely.

With one blow my side got cut deep, making me unable to walk.

"GO GET OUT THROUGH THE PORTAL!" Ben yelled across to me.

I stumbled my way in the portal, while the beast through boulders where I was stumbling.

I tripped into the portal and crept to my room. Apparently it was night, late night.

I climbed through the window as to not wake Pav, Gwen, or Hobie. But, to my surprise Hobie was awake, and waiting for me.

"What happened to you?" He whispered, concerned as he looked at my injuries.