New Kind Of Tension

When we kissed it felt like heaven. You've waited a while for it, and when it came it was worth it. We looked at the clock. 5 minutes remaining. "Wanna do this?" He asked. "Why not?"

When the 5 minutes were up, Gwen bursted through the door to find us making out. We immediately scrambled off of each other and stood awkwardly. Gwen jumped up and down it's glee. "FINALLY!" She said excitedly, showing Pavitr. They were such children when it came to things like these, but in a delightful way. I couldn't help but smile as me and Hobie got up and left the room.

I stayed by Hobie's side to save some of the embarrassment. It wasn't that I was embarrassed to have kissed him, but that my whole friend group had saw that.

Which is always an awkward scenario.

But, after a bit, we shrugged it off and we mostly forgot about the embarrassment. For the rest of the game we played more simple games, like truth or dare and such. Me and Hobie sat next to each other on the floor with the others as I rested my head on his shoulder. It was a moment of realization of how much I really loved him and his presence. After the game was over, we all got ready for bed and turned on the TV.

"What should we watch?" Gwen asked politely. "Y'all ever watched Donnie Darko?" Hobie asked, smiling at me as we both got excited. "I'd that a superhero movie or something?" Pavitr asked. Me and Hobie heavily shook our heads and turned the movie on, constantly looking at each other and mouthing lines that we loved. I could tell Gwen really liked it, but I wasn't really sure about Pavitr. He always seemed more of a wholesome movie guy, and this wasn't necessarily a wholesome movie.

When the movie ended Pavitr was passed out in his mattress on the floor, and Gwen was just standing there in shock because of the ending. I chuckled, "I'm guessing you liked it?" She stared at me with wide eyes and a face that looked like she had seen a damn ghost. "Ah, she's in the 'questioning life' stage of Donnie Darko." Hobie said, recalling when we first watched it. I nodded in agreement. After that Gwen just stayed on her phone until she fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Me and Hobie mumbled to each other and eventually fell asleep cuddling like we always did.

It was the greatest night ever.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I'm sorry for taking a while on this chapter. I took a bit of a break because of school but it's summer now! So I will adding more hopefully, only taking a few breaks in between for myself. I hope you guys like the chapter. I'm hoping to add more drama next chapter but I'm not sure what to do. I will be posting a question on my page where you can submit ideas!

 I will be posting a question on my page where you can submit ideas!