"Grandchildren meet the grandparents" (Greek & Roman Gods & grandchildren)

Start from the beginning

But once there was a knock on the door, Jason got up and went over to open the door, once He did, Jason saw His father Jupiter but in human form who was dressed up in a business suit.

Jason blinked twice.

"Uh, Hi dad," Jason greeted with a smile.

"Hello son, wonderful day, I am just wanna check up on You guys and My grandchildren," Jupiter explained and He walked into the house, as Jason watched.

"How...nice of You?" Jason asked as Jupiter walked into the livingroom, both Jason and Piper shared looks with each other, and then, Baby Jasmine started to happily crawl towards Her grandfather.

"Granddaughter, You certainly have grown a little," Jupiter said, and He gently picked up Baby Jasmine and held Her.

"Umm, would You like to have something to drink?" Piper asked.

"Sure, water will be fine with Me," Jupiter said. Piper nodded Her head and walked into the kitchen to get Jupiter a glass of water.

Now it was just Jason and His father...

(Awkward...)

"You know Dad, You can stop by and visit more, both Jasmine and Paris would love that and They will get to know Their grandfather more," Jason explained.

"I'll try to make more of those days about the children, and plus, I have a business to run as a mortal," Jupiter explained.

"You do?" Jason asked, but then before Jupiter could answer Jason's question, there was another knock on the door, Jason went over and opened the door, once He did, there He saw-

"My darlings!" A female voice said happily, Baby Jasmine laughed happily as Piper walked into the livingroom and Her eyes widened once She saw-

"Mom," Piper said surprisingly.

Aphrodite was all dressed really pretty, with a sparkling long pink dressed, with a sun hat, sunglasses and 6 shopping bags on Her arms.

Aphrodite walked in and She smiled once She saw Jupiter, but the goddess of love was even more happier to see Her two grandchildren.

"Ahh! Jasmine! Paris!" Aphrodite said happily and She then dropped off of the shopping bags and then, She picked up both Jasmine and Paris and held them both.

"You two still look beautiful and handsome as ever!" Aphrodite said excitedly, She then let out a gasp.

"You two wanna see the gifts that I have gotten You, the two of You will have everyone fall for You everywhere and have a lot of relationships!" Aphrodite explained.

"Uh, Aphrodite, Ma'am, I don't really think letting My daughter getting a boyfriend anytime-" Jason tried explaining but-

"Piper My dear, please bring out all of the outfits that I got for My wonderful grandchildren?" Aphrodite asked. Piper gave Jupiter the glass of water and then She went through the shopping bags and pulled up so many of beautiful and fancy outfits that fit Jasime and Paris' sizes.

"We're gonna need a bigger closet," Jason said with a horrific expression on His face.

Jupiter took out a big book of pictures of huge closets and He gave it to His son.

"Which one do You want? And don't worry, I'll pay," Jupiter said as Jason was looking through the closets.

•••

•~Frazel~• (Mars/Ares & Pluto/Hades):

"So, how does it feel to be a father to a 3 year old boy and a set of 1 year old twins?" Hazel asked as She was holding one of Her twin daughters, Harriet.