"Grandchildren meet the grandparents" (Greek & Roman Gods & grandchildren)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(When the children of the heroes from Camp half-blood & Camp Jupiter meet their godly grandparents)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~•Percabeth•~ (Poseidon X Athena):

Everything was quiet in the house of the Jackson-Chase family, Baby Alexander who was just born a month ago, He was sleeping in crib peacefully while His parents went to spend time together in the livingroom.

Already at 1 month old, Little Alexander is dreaming about swimming in the deep blue water, with His friends, His parents and others, it's shocking to see that only an infant is dreaming, well, He did get His wisdom from His mother, Annabeth.

Little Alexander had His father's black hair, but have His mother's grey eyes, Alexander shares the love of the ocean, sea animals and blue food from His father, while having the wisdom, and the love for books and architecture.

But then, little Alexander's eyes fluttered opened lightly, as His baby senses had sensed something, once His eyes opened, He smiled brightly once He saw His two grandparents looking down at Him.

It was Poseidon (The God of the sea) and Athena (The Goddess of wisdom and battle strategy), so when the two gods laid Their eyes on Their grandson, Poseidon couldn't help but smile.

"He looks just like Percy when He was a baby," Poseidon explained with a smile, The God of the sea looked over at Athena, who She still looking at Baby Alexander with an expressionless face.

The goddess then gently place Her hand on Alexander's cheek, and Alexander gently wrapped His tiny hand on Athena's finger while smiling at Her, which finally got Athena to smile.

"I have My proudest beliefs that Our grandson will be the wisest and the strongest warrior that this whole world, and it will be My duty make sure, no one ever hurts Him," Athena explained and then-

"Aw, that is so sweet, thanks, Goddess Athena," a familiar voice said, the two gods turned around and saw each of Their children sitting in the door frame.

"You didn't see anything!" Athena quickly said and She teleported away, Poseidon chuckled softly and smiled.

"She truly cares about Alexander, You two," Poseidon said.

"We know that," Annabeth said with a smile.

"I'll talk to Her on coming back so We can spent time with Our Alexander," Poseidon explained and He also teleported away, leaving Percy, Annabeth and Baby Alexander alone, but don't worry because later, The God and Goddess are gonna come back later on.

•••

~Jiper~• (Jupiter/Zues & Aphrodite/Venus):

As both Jason and Piper were watching their little babies, 1 year old Jasmine and 1 month old baby Paris, Jasmine was playing with Her stuffed dolls and Baby Paris was in His swing chair.

1 year old Jasmine has Her father's blonde hair and His mother's blue eyes, with along with Her father's lighter skin color.

Baby Paris has His mother's brown hair, dark skin tone, but has brown eyes, Paris' got His brown eyes from His grandmother, the goddess of love, Aphrodite.