𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

"See that there.. I don't appreciate how you speaking to me Tammy!" Dre said Raising his voice.

She looked up nonchalantly and scooted back into her seat. "I ain't your dog! you not gonna tell me how to talk Dreshawn!"

He laughed before reaching his hand back and back handing Tammy in the mouth making her fall back onto the wall. As the warm tears flowed down her face she lowered her head to the table to hide her face.

15 yr old Zane came out of his room he could see his mom crying as his dad mushed her head and walked out. He looked over at her with disappointment and tears in his eyes.  "Just say sorry ma."

Tammy looked up and scrunched her face at him. "Zane baby.. Did you see all that?" she asked.

he shook his head and poured him a bowl of Captain Crunch cereal, Zane wasn't affected by his parents arguing because this had been happening for a while now.. or at least he never really showed it.

Dre's manipulative behavior had taken a toll on their relationship, and it was clear that Zane was absorbing some of his toxic traits, leaving Tammy deeply concerned about his future.

Seeing that it was a green light to go, She rushed up and started packing their bags taking this chance to leave and never look back.

Several weeks later, Tammy found refuge at her mother's house, where she received much-needed support

Several weeks later, Tammy found refuge at her mother's house, where she received much-needed support. Meanwhile, Zane, influenced by the turbulent environment he had grown up in, found himself embroiled in a dangerous situation.

"Yo wassgud little jit?"

"Stop calling me that shit like we aint the same age" Zane shouted

They all threw their hands up and laughed "My bad little bro, Since you so bad and bold you must be ready for what's bout to go down" TJ spoke handing Zane a Glock 19. Zane held it in his hands loving the way it felt when he re-positioned his finger on the trigger and how the grip fitted perfectly in his palm.