Nami

No One POV

"I'm starving!"

After their depart from the town, our three pirates were on the sea, lost because none of them have navigation skills.

"Don't you think it's strange that both of you can't navigate?" complains Zoro and Y/n just shrugs.

"It's not our fault. We don't have a talent for that and no one could teach us. Plus..."

"... Drifting has worked pretty well for us."

They said and Zoro deadpans at them. However Y/n looks at Zoro with curiosity, "What about you? You're supposed to be the holy terror if the seas!"

"I don't recall ever calling myself that. I followed a pirate I was after out to sea. But I couldn't find my way back to my village. So I made the best of things. I went after pirates that were in the area. I had to earn money somehow..."

The more he talked, the more Y/n frowned. He dare to accuse them for not having navigation skill, but find it normal that he couldn't even find his own way to his village!?

"Hmph! So you got lost?" Luffy tried to conlude.

"You don't have to put it like that!"

"Anyway, what kind of pirate doesn't know how to navigate a ship? It's ridiculous!"

"You dare accuse us for being reckless and yet you managed to get lost? At least I coud find my way back to home." Y/n calmy said which made Zoro blushed from embarassment and anger.

"At this rate, we'll never make it to the Grand Line. We've got to recruit a navigator as soon as possible."

"And we need a cook, and a musician, and--"

"Those can wait!"

And in not even 10 seconds...

"I'm starving!"

"Yep, a cook is what we need now. It cannot wait." Y/n could only look at the two, laying on the boat and suffering from hunger. He himself was okay, he don't get hungry very easily and can pass some days without eating anything.

"Hey... It's a bird..."

Y/n sweatdrops, of course there are birds in the sky. Does he never saw one before? That's ridiculous. And weird.

"It looks pretty big..." it was what Luffy said that made Y/n looks up and indeed, it was a huge birds compared to other. Zoro had to be more specific. Luffy smiles, "Let's eat it!"

Zoro raises an eyebrows in confusion, "Huh? How?"

"With my po--" Y/n was cut out by Luffy who streches his arms and grabs the yard of the boat, "Leave it to me! I'll catch it!! Gum-Gum..."

Y/n just looked at Luffy with an annoyed face. 'He cut me! Plus, with my feathers I can just pierce the bird! Why is he so stubborn!?'

"Rocket!" Luffy propels himself in the air, with Zoro and Y/n look up. Zoro was impressed, 'Okay..." 

He thoughts it could work and was going to say that it ws useful but something cut him.

The birds has Luffy's head in his beak, making both of Luffy and Zoro gasp, "What!?"

Y/n just sighs, "I'm with complete idiots..." however he didn't do anything to save Luffy but instead, just stared at the scene with a tint of amusement, he almost laughs when the bird took off with his brother, and Zoro's reaction was quite funny.

"You idiot!"

"Help!"

Zoro paddles so quickly and out of nowhere that Y/n nearly fell off the boat. He was to preocupied to ot laugh to actually take the situation seriously, and was glad Zoro didn't paid attention.