They call "Straw hat Luffy"

No One POV

"Wow! What a great day! The weather's so nice! Who'd have thought this voyage would end in disaster so soon?" Luffy laughs while Y/n just stared at him, with an expressionless face.

"Yeah! Hard to believe that we're getting sucked into this giant whirlpool..." The white haired boy said.

"Maybe we were a little careless..."

"You were careless. Not me. Putting me on a small unveiled boat, with just two barrels, full of apples and with no direction in mind. You're a terrible brother. I just hope I'm not going to die so young" Y/n said with fake tears at the end of his sentence.

But it was true, Luffy was the careless one.

Kind of...

Luffy just laughed after what his little brother said, "Well, we could use some helpw but there's nobody around."

"Oh well, can't be helped. Down we go..."

"But it's too bad that none of us can swim."

Y/n deadpanned, "Luffy, you're aware that it doesn't make a difference if we can swim or not. This is a giant whirlpool, meaning that the current is too powerful and itwill attract us to its center."

...

"Oh! You're right!"

Then the two were taken by the whirlpool.

Timeskip, on an uncharted island

A large pink ship was seen, with four sails, one higher that the other three. Each sail has a pink heart, and the ship itself has two hearts on each side. The figurehead is a duck, and the jolly Roger of the ship was a traditional skull on crossed bones, however, the skull is depicted from the side and has a pink heart on it.

A woman finger was sliding on the edge of the boat, and when she raise her finger, dust was on it.

"Why is there dust on my bulwark?" She asked and the pirates behind her were scared.

"A thousand pardons, lady Alvida!! I-I thought I'd cleaned every inch of this ship...!! I'll clean everything all over again! Please--!"

""Please " what...?" The woman interrupted the pirate who was apologizing.

She then turned towards him and he started to scream in fear, "Please, not the iron mace!! I-I don't wanna die!!!"

But it was useless because she hit him with it.

"Koby!" She called and a short boy turned to her, sweating, "Who is the fairest throughout all the seas?"

Koby is a small, timid, chubby boy with kobi pink hair and round-frame glasses, wearing an outfit which ressemble the that of the sailors.

"Ahem... Heh heh... Why you are... Lady Alvida!! No one compares to you!!" He said, visibly scared and nervous.

"Correct!! Which is why I will not tolerate anything dirty!! The ship I sail in must be as clean and beautiful as I am. Understand?" Alvida turned to him, and he kneeled in fear, "Remember, Koby, were it not for your vast knowledge of the sea, I woul feed you to the sharks! But don't push your luck!"

"Y-Yes... That's very kind of you."

"Other than that, you're worthless! Here, shine my shoes!!" She puts her shoes rather forcefully on Koby's head.

"Y-Yes, lady Alvida! Right away!"

"I don't want to see even one speck of dust on this ship!!!"

"Aye aye!" The other pirates said while quickly cleaning the ship.